42📌

Tiarra POV

For the last couple of days Rodneys been helping me around the house. I was glade I had someone to help me because I knew I couldn't do this by myself. I got a on knock the door and I opened it to see jayana she's big and looks like she's ready to pop. "Hey come in" I said we sat down "so how have you been jay?" I asked she looked like she was going to cry "well I've been alright just trying to pull threw for my baby girl, it just hurts to know cam won't be here so she can see her daddy" she said I nodded agreeing with her .

"Umm me and cam's mom were at the condo and we found some letters and they got your name on them" she said she handed me a pack of envelopes that looks like they never been touched or opened. I smiled "jayana if you ever need help I'm here okay" I said giving her a hug "I want you to come to my baby shower I would love for you to come" she said I nodded we hugged one more time and then she left. Rodney walked in "who was that?" He asked sitting next to me "that was cams baby's mom, she invited me to her baby shower and gave me some papers saying they had my name on them" I said he nodded I laid on him and opened one of the envelopes up"

            To my ole lady T.I
I'm in jail right now, I know you mad because I brought up Selena on the phone but baby I just wanted to make sure Selena was straight. You my world, my sunshine, my everything and when I get outta this jungle imma stop trapping and get myself together. One day we gone have uh baby girl and name it Loyalty for real. I love ya doe
                                          -cam'ron

I shook my head and smiled that man was a mess with hisself. I opened up another one and started to read it.

                             To my ole lady T.I
I I decided to just keep writing on paper about things I wanted to tell ya. I miss ya for real but I know ya gone be just fine without me. I wanted to let ya know that when them folks came that day and told ya that ole nigga Jordan was dead I was the reason for that. I was mad as fuck that he touched you and I would never let uh nigga disrespect ya like dat. I really don't love jay ass I'm just around cuhz she pregnant "so call" . I just want you to tell my life story when I die because you the only one who been really in my life. When I die I want the world to know that just because thugs do what they do they still cry. I cry and pray that I can have ya back in my life. I decide to keep writing these to you because when I die I want you to read them to my kids and tell them da truth about me. I love ya lul gangsta ya the realest I've every known.
-cam'ron

Tear drops begin to cover my face, they wasn't sad tears they were happy tears. I felt like he wrote me to let me know he was doing okay in heaven. The way I live and walk through life is telling his story. His kids will tell his story as they walk through life also. I wanted to make sure I be there for Caden and jay's baby because I knew cam would've wanted me too. I put all the rest of the notes up in my closet so I could read them later. Reading them notes were like a breath of fresh air for me because I know cam is living through me. Cam mom came over to see Caden and loyalty "I knew she was going to end up needing help with Caden. I'm just happy it was you that could help" she said I nodded and smile "you know I would do anything for him and I read them notes you send by" I said I let her read the two papers "omg he was the one who killed him, he would always do anything for you TI" she said

"I remember when he was 17 he ran in the house talking about mom, mom where my gun at I'm about to kill me a nigga for touching my new gf T.I" she said laughing and I smiled remembering that day we were at some party and some bitch ass nigga slap me because I wouldn't let him fuck. "Girl he was ready to go to jail, I asked him I said what new gf name TI and that boy said something I would've never thought his lil playa self would say about a girl, he said that's my baby for life and I will never ever hurt her, he said one day I'm going to let you meet her you and sister and y'all going to love her and he told the truth we love you forever" she said I begin to cry and she wrapped her arms around me

"few days before his death he came over to my house. He told me that he felt like something was going to happen to him and I told him don't talk like that, he told me to tell you when he die that don't cry he's always going to be around. He wanted me to tell you that you was the one for him and it took him sometime to think to realize that and he said you his lil gangsta" she said I continued to cry, I felt like many worries just came off my chest. I felt like I needed to let some tears I've been holding back out. Cam was something special to me and yes it took me sometime to realize that he was the one for me too.

-fews days later-

Rodney left to go do a show but he will be coming back. I got Caden and loyloy ready for jay's baby shower. When we got there it was pack. Mostly all cam's family was here. When you walk in it had pics of cam everyone saying "in loving memorie of Cam'ron" I sat next to cams mom and sister, when it started jay walked in with a pink balloon and she was looking so pretty. She sat down and beside her was a big poster stand of cam beside her. We danced and played game. She opened her gifts and then we all grabbed some blue and silver balloons and walked outside.

Jay asked me to come where she was "I want you to say a couple things about cam" she said I nodded I smiled "umm this is so emotional for me, umm I remember when I first met cam I was 16 and he was 17. He would always tell me how much he wanted to have kids because he wanted something to live for and I want you to know jay that your baby girl is precious and cam lives through her. Cam'ron is gone but never forgotten"

Everyone let their balloons go and they went in the air. As I held summer in my arms and held Caden hands I knew that everything was going to be just find. I knew that like cam'ron said we was the one for each other.