22📌

Cam POV

I was watching paw patrol while I Feeding Caden. I got a call from Jaylin

                     *phone calls begins*
Me: waddup bro
Jay: bro come to the hospital something happen to Ti
Me: wait what on my way
                  *phone calls ends*

I put Caden in his carseat and I got into my Bentley sped to the hospital. When I got there I gave Caden to star and I walked over to mya "what happen?" I asked "they said she was beating to death" I said all I could think about was Jordan ass since he wasn't here "it was Jordan wasn't it?" I asked "yes but don't do nothing stupid okay" Mya said I walked outside and Jay followed me "bro don't go looking for this nigga it ain't worth it alright she gone be okay" jay said I took a couple of deep breaths because I really wanted to go kill this nigga.

We walked back inside and waited for a couple of minutes and then the doctor came and we all stood up "she's okay, just a couple bruises and the baby is okay but it could've died" he said I was relieved I thought I was gone lose my unborn "can we go see her?" Mya asked he nodded and we went to see her, when we walked in star start crying, her face was a scary sight,she had bruises all over her body and I shook my head what made him do some shit like that. I walked out I couldn't look at her no longer and jay walked out with me "I gotta find dis nigga I wanna know why he did dat shid" I said jay shook his head "lemme know when your ready" he said some man walked up to us "is my daughter in there?" He asked me and jay looked at one another and back at him "mane wtf you wasn't here before so why now? I bet ya ain't know she gotta fucking baby onna way" I said mya walked out and they hug I smacked my lip "come in she's not looking good but they said she's okay" Mya said and they walked inside, I couldn't believe this nigga had the nerves to show his face here.

I got Caden and me and jay went back to the waiting room and sat down. "I gotta game Saturday bro and here goes this shit but yo as soon as I see dude he dead" I said "imma ask mya where the nigga stay at" jay said he got up and left, I got up and took Caden home. When I got to Selena's house her and ha nigga was arguing looks like he was kicking ha ass out and I wasn't haven't that. "Aye what tf going on" I said walking out the car and they looked at me "nigga get on somewhere" the nigga said I grabbed my gun out the club department because I'm sick of this nigga. I walked up to him "Aye yo like I said what tf going on" I said "he kicking me out of my own house" Selena said "I'm bringing my son home so imma need ya to get the fuck on before I kill ya ass bro Ian inna mood" I said I pointed my gun to the nigga head "alright bro I'll go" he said I nodded and he walked to his car leaving, I went and got Caden and took him in the house "what's going on cam?" Selena asked "this nigga done beat tiarra so bad and I need to find him" I said sitting down "look don't go trying to kill nobody it's not worth it okay" she said I nodded not really paying her no mind, I got up and left driving back to the hospital.

When I got there I seen mya's nigga and jay nem in the waiting room "I know where he lives" the nigga said "who you?" I asked "me and Jordan are good friends but not anymore after this" he said I nodded "so where he live?" I asked "I'll take you over there tomorrow" he asked I nodded I sat down and my mom walked in "omg is she okay?" My mom asked  "yeah she gud just bruise up I can't stand to see her like that but you can go see her" I said she gave me a hug and then she left,9 minutes later everyone walked into the waiting room "Imma stay wid ha tonight" I said mya nodded "me too" my mom said she walked back to her room and everyone else left

Tiarra POV

I woke up to see it was daylight and damn my whole body was in so much pain. I pulled the cover off me and that's when I seen cam get up "baby ya ight" he asked me I looked up at him "I wanna see my face cam'ron" I said touching it but it stung "nah baby not right now aight" he asked he helped me up and I looked down to see my belly bump "cam'ron is our child okay?" I asked he helped me walk into the bathroom "yeah but don't you worry about that" he said getting in-front of the bathroom mirror,I sat down and pee, then I cleaned my tail and got up. "Move cam" I said but he didn't move so I pushed him and what I seen was so horrible my face didn't look the same.

I begin to cry and cam hug me "don't cry baby it's going to be okay" I said I really wanted to just end my life because I don't know why god made this happen to me. Cam mom walked in "did you let her see her face?" She asked him and he shook his head "mrs cater why would god make this happen to me" I said she hug me "baby this is only a storm that shall pass do you hear me? Don't you let this still your joy baby girl, everything's going to be okay god got you covered in his arm okay" she said I just cried in her arms

Cam pov

Tiarra cried until she went to sleep and damn this really was hurting me and I knew I had to gone ahead and kill this nigga. I drove over to jay house, when I got there him,Q and Kenny was outside. I walked up to them and dap em up "lets go get dis nigga" Q said so we got into this all black van Q drove in and we sped to the nigga house, when we got there I got out and I ran up to the door and kicked the bitch in. I walked into the living room to the see the nigga and some bitch putting on their clothes "Aye bitch if you don't wanna die get the fuck outta here" I said she ran out the door and I cocked my pistol to the nigga mouth "so you wanna beat on my girl huh?" I asked em he shook his head "look mane I don't want no trouble alright" he said I chuckled "you don't want no trouble but you put yo hands on my girl and almost killed my seed so you was looking for big trouble so say good bye" I said I shot the nigga three times and I ran out getting into the van and we left.

They had the bitch in the backseat "why she here?" I asked "her ass might snitch" Q said I nodded and he shot her and threw her body out the van, we went back to jaylin's house "shid we didn't leave no evidence so we good right Kenny?" Q asked Kenny and we all looked at Kenny and he nodded.