6📌

Tiarra POV

I got up getting ready to go get my nails done with Star. I looked in the mirror at my necklace it was so gorgeous. I did my hygiene, put on a Tommy Hilfiger t shirt dress and black puma fur slides. I put my hair in a nice slick pony tail that was curly. I put on some lip gloss on and grabbed my Chanel bag. As I was walking downstairs I seen cam on the couch watching tv. "Where tf ya finna go wid dat on?" He asked I waved him off and that's when he got up and wrapped his arms around me. "Me and Selena going to a doctor's appointment later aight" he said I nod it I was still kinda upset that I couldn't get the experience she having with cam. 

I left out and went to the nails salon with star. We got Pedicures "so how you and cam'ron doing?" She asked "we're doing okay just taking it a step at a time he bought me a necklace and everything" I said showing her and she smiled "that's cute me and Jaylin doing great bihh I'm even finna have his baby" I She said I smiled even though I was kinda jealous that I couldn't experience that. "Congratulations sus I'm happy for y'all I can't wait to be a auntie" I said and we finished getting our pedicures.

Cam'ron POV

Me and Selena were at the clinic getting ready see the baby again and see some more ultrasounds. I held her hand and smiled as we looked at the baby.  The doctor told us that our son is healthy. I went over to the trap and hung wid my bro Jaylin. "Aye say mane ya know star pregnant" he said I was shocked "congratulations bro bro" I said we smoked and chilled fah a minute and then I dap em up and went home.

As I walked into the house I seen rose petals all on the floor and candles lit everywhere. I walked into the kitchen to see dinner on the table and Ti was standing there with a red lace bra on with the matching thongs and silk red robe. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I bit my lip and we passionate kiss "baby, let's make a baby" she said as she unbuckled my pants "not tonight baby" I said I wasn't tryna have another baby "yess daddy" she said I was getting frustrated " I said no I'm not ready foh another baby right now dammit Ti" I said pushing her into the wall and I could tell I hurted her feelings "FINE CAM'RON" she yelled walking upstairs I shook my head feeling bad asf that I did that. I left going over Jaylin and Star house.

Tiarra POV

I laid in the bed waiting on cam to come home. I think I did too much and he's right he don't need all that on him right now. He walked in the room and took off his shirt. "Where were you?" I asked he sigh and got in the bed " I went over Jaylin's and star's house you can ask them if ya want" he said I nod it and laid on top of him. "I'm sorry okay I just wish it was me instead of her that's all" I said he raised my chin up and kiss me "we gone start a family baby just not right now ite" he said I nod it going to sleep.