19📌

Cam'ton pov

Jay,Q and me were at the trap just chillin "Aye bro since you don't wanna trap anymore let's go to Vegas just to be going there" Q said we all nodded I felt like today was gone be a bad ass day ion know why though. I dap my niggas up and I went home, when I got home I opened the door and POW I felt a pain in my chest I looked down to see blood and I passed out.

Tiarra POV

"Girl you and Jordan been together lately was been going on with y'all" Mya said I didn't get to answer her question Star text me and it was about cam he was in a bad incident. "Mya we gotta go to hospital" I said Jordan and Kenny came out the living room and we all went to the hospital. When we got there I seen Star "is he okay?" I said she shook her head " they said he's in Critical condition and he went into a Coma" she said I start crying and Jordan hug me, jaylin got up "what tf he doing here Ti?" He asked "look I didn't come to cause no harm" Jordan said "look jay I understand cam your friend but you need to mind your business okay" I said he was finna say something but cam's mom got up "I don't know why y'all arguing about somebody we don't know when my son in there fighting for his life do you hear me" she said she starting crying and cam's sister held her I didn't know what to do but walk out.

Jordan followed behind me "are you okay?" He asked me I turned around "no okay no I am not, my baby's father is in a fucking coma" I said Jordan gave me a hug as I cried in his arm, I really didn't know what to do but I know if I lose cam I wouldn't know how to live with myself.  We went home and I sat on the couch looking at me and cam's old pictures. Jordan walked in and I turned my phone off and looked up at him " I know you going through it right now so you don't have to go to Atlanta with me" he said I shook my head "noooo I want to come so I can meet your family" I said he sat beside "okay we're leaving next month" He said I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder "it's going to be okay baby" he said I wish I could believe that, I woke up and I got myself ready so I can go see cam today. I took a shower, did my hygiene, put on a red polo shirt and gray slacks with my uggs.

I put my hair in a bun and then I left. Once I got to the hospital I went to his room and he was hooked up to all these machines. I sat beside his bed and I held on to his hand "hey.....uhhh I know you prolly can't hear me but.....uhhhh I ..... love you cam and I need you okay I really do" I said as I begin to cry, me and cam been through soooo much "you remember that day when we went inside the market store and stole all the Hersey bars" I said laughing, I got up and I kiss him on the forehead and then I left. I went back home to see Jordan playing the game. I walked over to the mirror to see was my baby bump growing and it looked like it was just a lil.

I sat down and watched him, he walked over to me and gave me a kiss "you okay baby?" He asked me I nodded he sat beside me and pulled me in his arms "what's wrong I know you lying" he said I shook my head "nothings wrong" I said he nodded he kissed me on the forehead and he got back in his chair and plaid the game. A few hours later I went to sleep and I woke up to Jordan calling my name "tia" he said I looked up "I see you got me a new nickname" I said I got up "yeah and I order us some pizza want me to bring you sum?" He asked I nodded he went and brought me some while I turned on b.e.t baby boy was on. He brought my food and I ate it and laugh my ass off watching Jodie and yevette argue it reminded me of me and cam. I really wanted his ass to hurry up and wake up from this coma. When the movie came off me and Jordan went to bed. I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing and it was star.

                   *phone calls begins*
Me: hello
Star: he's up, cam is up
Me: on my way
                   *phone calls begins*

I got up so fast, brushed my teeth, washed my face,slid on my slides and left sped to the hospital. When I got there I seen everyone in the waiting room "where is he?" I asked "he's up but they just running tests and he broke his leg they say his chest is still not heal because the bullet went through so his ribs need to heal too" Star said I nodded I just wanted to see him, the doctor came out and we all stood around him "you can see him" he said we all went and seen him, when we walked in he start smiling, he dapped up Q and Jay. When he seen me he motion me to come here, I walked up to him and he stared at me for a minute. "I love ya slime" he said I smiled and kiss him on the cheek "I love you too baby boy"