4📌

Cam'ron pov

It was 8 when we got to the stadium. We all sat down and I got me some snacks and shit. The game begin and the Chicago bears was doing alright. We were playing against the New York giants. It was 27-30 we lost but it was coo. When I got to the house it was 11:55. When I walked in the house I seen star, dream and tiarra laughing and shit. "Hey baby" ti got up and she gave me a hug "aweeee y'all so cute" star said I chuckled and I gave tiarra a kiss "come watch movies with us baby" tiarra said "I'm tired baby" I said and she pulled me to the couch. We sat down and watched a movie. Dream and star had got sleepy so they went upstairs in the guest rooms. Tiarra and me were still watching the movie until she fell asleep and I picked ha up and took ha in the room and laid ha down. I cleaned up they mess and then I went to sleep. I woke up to see ti wasn't there. I got up and walked into the bathroom.

Tiarra POV

Dream left and me and Star was talking in the kitchen before she left. "Let's have a couple day imma let Jaylin know and you let cam'ron know" I nod it "meet us at the mall over at the food court" she said she left and I went upstairs and walked into the bathroom and into cam'rons walk in closet to see him in there "were having a couple day jaylin and star and us" I said he nod it I looked through his closet looking for sum for us to match. I found a dark brown,light brown and red long sleeve shirt that had "fendi" words all over it.

He was gone find his own pants. I pick out him some shoes they were fendi ff leather brown and red low top sneakers. I went and found me a dark brown, light brown and red long sleeve shirt that had the word "fendi" all over the shirt, with the matching leggings, fendi rockoko ff knit sneaker it was the color of my outfit but it had words on each of the band it said "fendi love". I got ready I put on my outfit, shoes, I slick my hair and put a weave pony tail in the back and I did my make up. Cam'ron was looking all fine and shit. "Ya ready?" He asked I nod it, I grabbed my black mk handbag and we left. When we got to the mall we went to the food court. Star and jaylin we're matching also they had on black and red Nike jump suits and off white red Air Forces.

"Hey bih" Star said I gave her a hug and I gave jaylin one too. We went to different stores. Me and cam went into the Rolex store and looked for watches I wanted to buy him a watch since his 21st bday almost here. I seen the perfect one and I was gone come the next day to get it. Cam bought me some Gucci head bands,dolce Gabbana shoes and 5 pairs of balenciaga shoes. We went to the skating rink. Me and cam were skating well I couldn't keep my balance so I held on to him "baby let go and try it your self" I let go and almost fell so I had held on to his arm. We all sat down and ate funnel cakes "let's go to da club next yo" jaylin said and I was with that so we went to the club.

It was live as always at v live, I grab me some henny and took a sip.we were on the far right Conner "bitch let's go dance" star said and we went on the dance floor and start shaking our asses. As I was twerking I felt somebody grip on my arm and pulled me toward them I turned around to see jay c. I tried to get out of his grip but he kept pulling toward him I seen Star run to get help.

Cam'ron pov

Jaylin and me were smoking a blunt and sitting down when star ran up to us "that dude jay c got ti" I ran to the dance floor and pulled out my gun. I seen him pick her up so I ran towards them. Once he walked outside I shot em in the leg. "So you been lying da hold mtf time yo" I asked he didn't say shit I start pistol whipping him "bae stop your gonna kill him let's just go home" star and jaylin ran out and we left. When we got home it was quite. I sat on the edge of the bed when ti walked out the bathroom with her silk robe on.

She sat beside me and grab my hand "it's okay baby" she said she grab my chin and turned it towards her. "Imma kill em next time I see em fohsho dat" he said "no your not I'm fine it's not worth it baby don't go doing stupid shit that's gonna have you in prison" she said I kissed ha and she kiss me back, she was right "I love ya aight I just don't won't nobody ta hurt ya, ya feel me?" I said she hug me tight and start crying "I don't want nobody to hurt you either so let's look out foh one another baby" she said I kissed ha on cheek. We laid down and fell asleep I was just glade that she was safe.