Pain and Suffering

Scarlet's POV

I opened my eyes. My head was spinning and I felt like I was going to throw up. I squeezed my eyes shut due to the bright light shining on me. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the light. I looked around and noticed I was in my room. All I can remember was blacking out, maybe it was all just a sick, twisted dream; a nightmare. I tried standing up but my ankles were in shackles attached to my bed. Nope, not a nightmare. I tried pulling them off but failed. I sat back down on the floor and placed my throbbing head into my hands.

I wonder who did this. Who knocked me out. Were they watching me the whole time? Were they stalking me for days, weeks, months, years? Or did they just want to kill me for fun? Whatever the situation is I hope I make it out alive. I probably won't but, I can only hope for the best.

The doorknob to my room turned, and the door slowly opened. My tear stained eyes looked up at the figure. The guy had a mask on, like an ugly mask. He was tall, and was wearing all black. He took slow steps towards the other side of the room and sat down on a chair. He just stared at me while I shook in fear. The only sounds to be heard were the sound of him breathing, and the shaky breaths I made. I finally built up the courage to say something.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked. He sat there for a minute or so, then stood up. He slowly walked towards me, the sound of his combat boots hitting the wood floor. He kneeled down to my eye level and slowly took off his mask. His blue eyes piercing into mine. His black wavy-like hair, his jawline, his piercings, his facial features. I recognized this face.

"A-Andy Biersack," I said barely above a whisper. He smirked at me.

"Hey look at that, I am Andy Biersack," he replied sarcastically. At this point I was shaking and it seemed like I couldn't stop. My life was in the hands of this psychotic man.

"Why are you doing this," I whispered. He chuckled and stood up properly.

"Now that I can't tell you darling," he said. He walked back into the chair across the room and sat down. He watched me tremble in fear, it's like it amused him. Who am I kidding he's insane, anything could probably amuse him. He stared at me as if he was studying me, like trying to figure me out. His dull blue eyes staring at my eyes, like we were having a staring contest.

"What do you want?" I asked. You were able to tell from the tone of my voice that I was terrified. My life is on the line, I may not even live to see daylight. So many questions were running through my head I started to get a headache.

Maniacal laughter filled the room, it bounced off the walls and filled my ears. He got off the chair and grabbed his mask. He walked out of the room and locked the door. Even though I was tied up and probably wouldn't be able to get out he still locked the door. I was left on the cold hard floor, alone.

What are the odds of a killer coming to your house that's in the middle of nowhere. It actually wasn't a bad idea, it was smarter than killing someone with neighbours that are right beside the house. He was smart, and maybe if I out-smart him I'd be able to make it out of here alive; but I doubt that will ever happen. I'm going to be honest, I'm not that smart, so I have no idea how I'm going to survive or get help.

-

I felt something hot on my leg, and it burned. My eyes shot open and seen Andy. I pulled my leg away from the hot substance. I looked down and seen Andy was holding a lighter, that fucker burnt my leg. My leg was in so much pain, and it looked gross now.

"Fuck it burns," I cursed. I grabbed the nearby water bottle that was on my nightstand beside me and opened it. It fumbled in my hand but I had it under control. I poured the water on the burn on my leg. It relieved some of the pain for a quick second then the excruciating pain came back.

I threw the water bottle at him. I grabbed the nail polish off of my nightstand and threw it at him, but he dodged it.

"You mother fucker, why the fuck would you do that?" I screamed in pain. My leg still stung, tears started forming in my eyes, making my vision a bit blurry. He just smirked, he grabbed a cigarette out of his jean pocket and lit it. He took a puff and blew the smoke towards me.

"Seeing you in pain, and suffering amuses me," he said. He jabbed his smoke into my leg using it as an ashtray. I screamed and squirmed away, tears falling from my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Stop," I whimpered. He grabbed my leg and held it still. He then jabbed his cigarette in my leg, holding it there. I screamed and started squirming, but couldn't move away because his grip on me was strong. He laughed and let go of my leg. I pulled it away from him and started crying. He just watched me, smiling.

"Let me go," I screamed. He just shook his head.

"I can't do that darling," he spoke. I lifted both of my legs and kicked him in the face. He groaned and held his face, looking away from me. I tried calming down, but when he looked back at me he looked like he would kill me in an instant. His eyes looked fierce, and different from how they used to look.

He raised his hand and punched me across the face. My face hurt, and he probably left a bruise. Tears filled my eyes and I covered my face and cowered away from him.

"Don't try to hurt me in anyway, or you will end up dead."

******

So this is the second chapter, hope you enjoyed! ❤️