Made It Out; Dead

Scarlet's POV

The light burned my eyes, and I wasn't able to move my hand to block the light from my eyes. I tried moving them but they were restrained, and so were my legs.

I looked around and seen I was in my basement, the dim lights lit the room up and I seen a vacant chair in front of me, a table with knives, and Andy's keys.

Light illuminated the staircase, and a tall shadow was at the doorway, Andy. He slowly stepped down the stairs and slammed the door shut.

I struggled against the rope, hoping to get out but gave up. I'm shaking in fear and it was noticeable. He walked to the chair and sat down in front of me. We stayed in silence for a while, him just watching me in amusement as I tried to get out.

"I told you, didn't I?" He said. His deep voice boomed through the room, and off the walls. "Foolish of you to even try to get out."

I had sweat forming on my forehead, and my arms and legs were getting tired.

"And now you must face the consequences," he whispered. A smirk appeared across his face, and his eyes were staring into mine.

He got up and went to the table and grabbed a knife. He turned towards me and slowly walked closer to me. He went behind me and since I couldn't turn my head that far back I didn't know what he was doing.

I felt cold metal against my neck, I gulped when I realized it was a knife. He lightly dragged it across my neck, not hard enough to make me bleed though. I tensed up when I felt the tip of the knife on my shoulder, slowly digging into my skin. He suddenly stopped, and I felt rough hands on my shoulders, massaging them.

"Relax, you seem tense," he whispered in my ear. I shivered and shook my shoulders out of his grip.

"Stop it you mother fucker, just kill me!" I screamed. I was tired of slowly suffering through this. I'd rather die than be in pain. He chuckled, and I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"I'll pass, I like seeing you suffer," he said. "But thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind." I jerked my head back and hit his face. He stumbled back with a hand over his nose, and groaned. I tried to move away from him but lost balance and fell down. The side of my face hit the cold cement first.

My right cheek hurt, and my shoulder stung from the knife that scrapped against my arm. Maniacal laughter filled the room from behind me, and footsteps started coming closer.

"I like your effort, but don't try too hard," he said.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. He chuckled.

"Please do so," he said. Again I tried to squirm out of the rope but probably just left rope burns on my wrists. Andy bent down and put his hand around my throat. He tightened his grip and started choking me. I started scratching him and shaking in my spot. He just smiled at me, watching my life slowly fade from me.

Everything started to get blurry, and distant. I suddenly became weak, and limp. A voice cut through the silence and was the last thing I heard.

"I like you more and more the less that you breathe."

********

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 💕

Again sorry it was so short, the next chapter should be longer.