One Last Glance

Scarlet's POV

Andy grabbed me by my wrist, pulling me towards him and over by his side as he raised a pistol to Sehun's face.

"Get the fuck back in the house," Andy ordered. Sehun raised his hand up, slowly walking backwards.

"Turn around," Andy growled, his grip on my wrist unknowingly tightening. Sehun turned around, and Andy held Sehun's wrists in his as he tied them. Sehun tried kicking Andy, but Andy pressed his gun to Sehun's cheek.

"Don't underestimate me, I will shoot you," Andy snarled as he pushed Sehun to the ground.

"Oh trust me, I know you won't hesitate to pull the trigger. You are a twisted fucker anyways," Sehun taunted, earning a kick in the back by Andy. Sehun groaned, pain evident on his face.

I didn't know who to trust in this situation, they both seemed insane at the moment, maybe they both were.

"Shut the fuck up!" Andy yelled, kicking Sehun's side, making Sehun roll over in pain.

"After all those years of pain, of loneliness, of suffering, today is the day I will avenge them, today is the day I won't have to worry about the killer of my friends still living," Andy spoke.

"They deserved to be shot, you all were fucking cannibals, and you should've died that night too, you should've died with them," Sehun shouted, his breathing was heavy, and he gave off an angry aura.

"Keep dreaming, because the tables have turned, and there's nothing you can do about it." Andy raised his gun at a smirking Sehun, getting ready to shoot him and end it all, and I couldn't run, I had to witness everything.

"Put the gun down you demented piece of shit," a voice sounded from behind me. I slowly turned around to see Chris aiming a gun at Andy.

Andy threw his gun at Sehun in anger, Chris pushed Andy to the ground, pinning him so he couldn't move.

"You!" Chris nodded his head at me "Untie Sehun."

I quickly rushed to Sehun, untying him with my unstable, shaking hands. Once I finished untying the knot he stood up and rubbed his wrists.

"You could've tried to be a bit more gentle princess," Sehun spoke looking at me with his piercing brown eyes. He grabbed me by my arm and turned me around.

"I'm going to have to tie you up too princess." He tied my wrists tightly with rough rope that was uncomfortable. He pushed me down next to Andy, we were both tied up in the kitchen, backs touching as Sehun and Chris walked around us.

"And you said the tables have turned," Sehun spoke swinging a knife around, "They sure have."

Sehun crouched down to Andy's height, poking him with the tip of the knife.

"So, how would you like to die? Knife? Gun? Slow? Fast? Painfully? Instantly?" Sehun questioned, smirking as he came over to me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the opposite end of the kitchen so I was facing them with my back against the wall.

"You get to watch the show princess," Sehun whispered, tracing his long fingers along my cheek. He let go of my face and turned back to Andy.

"Times up, I get to pick. You will be dying slowly and painfully," Sehun announced, slowly stepping towards Andy in a taunting matter.

"Chris, can you go get some nails and a hammer?" Sehun asked. Chris nodded and headed up the stairs leaving Sehun, Andy and I alone.

Sehun crouched down beside Andy and grabbed his hair.

"Why don't we start with this pretty hair of yours?" Sehun asked, bringing his knife to Andy's short black hair.

Before the knife Sehun was holding was able to touch Andy's hair Sehun was pushed onto his back. The ropes that were retraining Andy were now loose and off of him. Andy had a knife in his hand as he went near Sehun.

Sehun quickly got back up, dodging a punch Andy threw at him. Sehun brought his leg up to kick Andy, but Andy caught his leg and flipped Sehun back onto the floor.

Sehun groaned as his back met the floor with a loud thud, he lost grip of the knife he was holding, the knife slid near the stairs.

Andy stomped on Sehun's stomach, leaving Sehun gasping for air. Andy cut Sehun's leg that was in his grasp, Sehun yelled out in pain, his dark red blood sliding down his injured leg. While they were busy fighting Chris came down the stairs and picked up the knife Sehun dropped.

My eyes widened as Chris was about to throw the knife at Andy.

"Andy!" I screamed. Andy looked up as Chris threw the knife, he ducked down as the knife flew past him and hit the wall.

Andy kicked Sehun's chest again to keep him down longer. He then rushed towards the knife Chris threw and walked towards Chris.

They both had weapons, Andy had two knives in each of his hands while Chris had a hammer. Chris smirked when he looked at Andy's weapons.

"Good luck," Chris laughed, he swung the hammer at Andy's chest, but Andy moved back just in time. Andy threw one of his knives at Chris' head, Chris ducked down quickly and hit Andy's left leg with the hammer.

"Fuck!" Andy yelled, he dropped to the ground while yelling in pain. He was on his back seething in pain, tears brimmed his eyes. Chris chuckled at Andy's pain, a sick smile was plastered across his face.

"Bye bye, Andy," Chris spoke, he brought the hammer over his head and swung down. Before Chris brought the hammer down, Andy rolled over and stabbed Chris' leg when the hammer smashed against the floor.

Chris screamed when the knife got plunged into his leg, he fell to the ground near Andy. Andy kicked the hammer away from Chris and rushed to me.

"Scarlet, you got to get out of here," Andy stated while he cut the ropes. He helped me stand up and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You got to go, get away from here, far away from here," Andy rushed. "Take my car and go back to the city."

Andy handed me his car keys.

"W-what about you?" I asked. Andy was injured too, he probably wouldn't survive if I left him here with Sehun and Chris. It was two against one, he would definitely die.

"Don't worry about me, just go," Andy rushed out. He quickly pecked my cheek and nudged me towards the door.

"Thank you for everything Scarlet." I nodded, taking one last glance at Andy then ran out of the house.

I got in the car, started it and drove away. Leaving an injured boy with two other injured boys who were trying to kill him.

When Andy kissed my cheek I didn't feel disgusted, I felt something I haven't felt in a long time; love.

My last look at Andy was his pale bloody face, his smile, his glossy eyes trying to convince me he was going to be fine. But I didn't believe in that, that was most likely going to be my last time seeing Andy. And that image would be stuck in my mind forever.

******

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

Tell me what you thought! 💕

Thank you guys so much for 6k+ views and 300+ votes! Your support means everything to me!💕❤😙

PS: THE NEXT CHAPTER IS MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER.