Helpless

Scarlet's POV

I'm guessing I've been trapped in my room for a week. I've been stuck in shackles for a week. He only took them off if I had to go to the bathroom, but then he'd be waiting outside of the bathroom door waiting for me to come out.

I barely ever ate, because he barely ever fed me. I've most likely lost weight, and I know for a fact I'm skinnier than I was before. He blocked my windows off with wood, so I wasn't able to see the sun. I've been sitting in the dark, starving and cold. I have a plan today though, I just hoped it worked.

He checks on me daily. Making sure I wasn't trying to escape, which is probably impossible since I'm always locked in these shackles. I heard the handle twist, and light shone into the room hurting my eyes. I seen his shadow standing in the doorway, tall and lanky is what described it.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I croaked out. My throat was sore, and was dry from the lack of water I was given. He walked over to me and got a key out of his right pocket. He unlocked them and held my arm tightly. He guided me to the bathroom and shoved me in there, slamming the door behind him.

I walked up to the door and locked it. I heard him shift outside, he heard me lock the door. The handle twisted halfway, but he wasn't able to open it. He started rattling it, and slamming his fist against the door.

"Open the fucking door!" He yelled. Tears were forming in my eyes, and slowly falling down my cheeks.

"No," I whispered. He stopped rattling the doorknob and it was silent. A big bang was heard, and the door started shaking, he was trying to break down the door.

"Once I get my hands on you, you'll regret ever doing this!" He yelled. He slammed himself up against the door a couple more times then stopped. I was shaking, I was scared about what he'd do to me. A minute later the door bursted open, and Andy stood in the doorway. He was sweating, and he looked mad.

He rushed towards me and I backed up. My legs hit the bathtub, I fell backwards and hit my head against the wall. My head was throbbing, and I was dizzy. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me up. I wasn't able to stand up properly, so he dragged me out of the bathroom by my arm. His grip on my arm was tight, and it felt like he was cutting off my circulation.

He let go of my arm and let it drop to the floor. I felt a blow to my stomach, I groaned and rolled over holding my stomach. He turned me back over so I was facing him, and he removed my hands from holding my stomach. He took another swing at my stomach and hit it twice as hard then last time. I felt something come out of my mouth. I opened my eyes and seen Andy covered in puke, my puke.

At this point he was furious. He kicked my side and grabbed something out of his back pocket, a pocket knife. He leaned down and held it up against my throat.

"I wonder what your blood tastes like," he said. He pressed the knife down on my neck, and slid it across a bit. I screamed and started grabbing at his hand to push it away, but he grabbed both of my hands and held them above my head.

"Nice try," he said. He smirked and lowered his head towards my neck. I felt his lips on my neck, and his tongue running across the wound to taste it. I started squirming around. I lifting my legs and sacked him, he released my hands and groaned. I pushed him off me, and quickly grabbed the knife that was lying on the floor beside me.

He got off the floor, and I held the knife towards him. He smirked, and started walking towards me. I turned around and ran out of the door and into the hallway. I raced down the stairs and headed towards the front entrance doors. I stopped in front of them and looked at the lock on it. I looked at the window beside it and seen it had a lock on it too.

I turned around and seen he wasn't there. The only way out of this house is to find the key, which was probably in his pockets. And the only way to get those were to kill or injure him. I started slowly walking towards to kitchen, knife in my hand ready to stab whoever was near me. I got in the kitchen and fumbled to grab a better knife out of the drawer.

I started walking towards the stairs from where I lost him. I looked at the top of the stairs and seen him. He was leaning against the railing and was dangling keys in his hand; the keys to the door.

"Looking for these," he spoke smugly. He raised his other hand which had a pistol in it. He put the keys in his pocket and started walking down the stairs. I backed up as he kept approaching me. My back hit a wall, I was trapped. Raising my hand with the knife I tried to stab him but he caught my hand.

"I don't even know why you try, you have a knife and I have a gun, I can easily put this gun to your head and pull the trigger then it'd be game over," he sneered. He twisted my hand and threw the knife away from us. Now I was left helpless, no weapon to protect myself with. He roughly put the gun under my chin, making me gulp.

"Look at you, helpless, I never knew you were this brave. Are you brave enough to meet death yet?" He asked. His smile growing.

"Just kill me!" I shouted in his face. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm not going to let you go this easy, I'd like to see you suffer more," he whispered. I slapped him across the face and tried kicking him but he caught my leg and flipped me over onto the ground. My back hit the ground and the air was blown out of my lungs, I struggled to breathe for a couple seconds. He chuckled and kneeled down beside me.

"You can't out-smart those who are insane."

*****

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ❤️

Vote, comment, and share if you'd like.