Good Girl

Scarlet's POV

"Wake up or I'll do something you'll probably not enjoy," someone said in my dream. The face wasn't visable, so I didn't no who said it.

"You leave me no choice," the person said. I felt something warm cover my lips. I shot my eyes open and seen Sehun very close to me, kissing me.

I shrieked and tried pushing him away, but he grabbed my two hands and held them above my head. I had tears brimming the corner of my eyes, and sweat started to form from struggling against his hold. He bit my lip until he drew blood from it. The tears were rolling down my cheeks as he sucked on my lip, tasting the blood. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, trying to catch his breath.

"You taste good, I might have to do this more often," he whispered. I looked anywhere but his eyes, I just want to forget about this. He grabbed my chin and made me face him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you baby," he demanded.

I pushed his hand off my chin. "Don't touch me," I seethed. A smirk appeared on his face.

"I'll touch you all I want." His hand started trailing down my body, but I stopped him. I kneed him in the stomach and pushed him off me. He recovered from my hit and stood on the opposite side of the bed.

"You'll be sorry when I get my hands on you," he warned. He walked around the bed, getting closer to me. I thought fast and grabbed the nearest item and threw it at him; a remote. It hit him right on the nose. He groaned from the pain and stopped walking.

I turned around, ready to escape but collided with a chest. I slowly looked up and seen Andy. His gaze made me want to kill myself, I'd rather do that then be tortured by Sehun and Andy.

"You never learn, do you?" His deep voice filled the room. He brought his arms up and pushed me to the ground. Tears started to reform in my eyes, I knew what was going to happen.

"Sehun, leave the room," Andy demanded. Sehun got up and glared at me on his way out. When he left the room Andy slammed the door closed and locked it. He spun around to face me, watching the tears fall down my face with amusement.

"You poor girl, there's no reason to cry," he cooed. He crouched down to my level and wiped the tears away. I slapped his hand away in anger and fear, which probably wasn't a good idea. Andy roughly grabbed my chin and forced me to face him.

"You shouldn't disrespect those who have you're life in their hands," Andy growled. I didn't dare speak a word or look him in the eyes, too afraid of the consequences that may come with the wrong move.

"So where's my apology?" Andy asked. His other hand that wasn't holding my chin was rubbing up and down my back. I can't believe he thinks I'm the one who should be apologizing, if anything he should be the one apologizing to me, but that'll never happen.

Anger clouded over the fear I was feeling, and I couldn't stop what was about to come out of my mouth.

"You don't deserve an apology," I scoffed. You just dug your own grave.

The hand that was on my back came in contact with my throat. Andy pinned me onto the floor whilst choking me.

"Sorry, but I think I misunderstood what you just said," Andy taunted. I looked at him to see him staring into my eyes, watching me as I struggle to breathe.

"I-I-I-m s-s-or-ry," I choked. His face twisted in fake confusion.

"What did you say? I couldn't understand you," Andy asked. He raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"I-I'm so-rry," I breathed. He chuckled and let go of my throat leaving me gasping for air. He leaned down towards me, his hot breath on my ear.

"Good girl," he whispered. He started stroking my hair as more tears fell from my eyes. I hated this, I hated Sehun, I hated him.

"Shhh, sweetheart don't cry over nothing," Andy whispered. I could see the smirk plastered on his face without even looking at him.

"Just a little more suffering, then it'll all be over."

*******

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Tell me what you thought.