Find A Way Out

Andy's POV

She was gone the next day. The answer was no. I wasn't expecting her to say yes anyways, so it didn't really surprise me.

I'm in this alone.

I will kill Sehun, even if I die trying.

Scarlet's POV

My eyes slowly opened, being greeted instantly with the agonizing pain shooting through my head. I groaned and held my head, I noticed that I wasn't in my motel, I was in an unfamiliar room. It was really spacious and beautiful, I was lying on a king sized bed in the middle of the almost empty room.

Being confused and curious I got off the bed, went down the stairs and to the first room I saw. It was a living room that looked like it was owned by a millionaire.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Where am I? As I turned around my face bumped into a hard chest. I stumbled back holding my nose, looking up at the familiar face.

"You're awake earlier than expected Princess," Sehun spoke, leaning against the doorframe. I just stared at him while holding my throbbing nose. Why was I here? Why was Sehun here? Where was I? Didn't he get shot?

"Why am I here?" I asked. Sehun held my gaze, smiling a little bit.

"Well I haven't seen you since my leg got shot by that dumbass, so now you're here, visiting me," he explained. Something about this made me feel uneasy, like he didn't have to knock me out just to make me come here. I'm not going to confront him about it though, I'll just play along just incase he gets mad.

"Oh, ok," I mumbled. I need to find a way out of here.

Sehun gestured me to follow him, he lead me into another room that had couches, a bigger TV than the one in the living room, and a mini kitchen on the side.

"Chris!" Sehun shouted, sitting on the couch, I sat down making a large amount of space between us.

Some guy with black hair, a pale face, makeup on his face, and a black tux rushed inside the room.

"Yes Sehun," he spoke, standing straight.

"Make some popcorn and get two cups of soda, now," Sehun demanded. Chris nodded and rushed to the mini kitchen, getting the things Sehun requested ready.

-

I came up with a plan that I hoped worked. Sehun and I were watching a movie, well he was, I was thinking of ways to get out, and I finally thought of one.

"Sehun, where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"It's down the hall, second door to the left," he explained, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Thank you," I said. I got off the couch and walked out of the room. I quietly walked in the opposite direction of the bathroom, walking into the kitchen I seen a door, a door that would get me out of here.

I rushed to the door, my hand was on the handle when I got shoved against the door.

"Where do you think you're going princess?" Sehun asked, he was pinning me against the door, my back facing him.

"You haven't even been here for an hour and you want to leave already?" Sehun spoke, tightening his grip on my wrists.

"S-sorry, I just wanted fresh air," I apologized, biting my lip to keep from crying because of the amount of pressure being put on my wrists.

"That's what they all say," Sehun sighed. "I guess I'll have to do this the hard way."

"What do you-" I was cut off when Sehun spun me around to face him, latching his lips on mine. I pushed his face away from mine, pushing him back. I tried to run past him but he caught my arm in a death grip.

"Let go!" I screamed, tugging my arm to get away from him but his grip only got stronger.

He dragged me to the door, opening it and was greeted with a punch to the face. Sehun let go of my arm and held his jaw, looking at the person in the doorframe.

It was Andy.

*******

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Tell me what you thought! 💕