New Location

Scarlet's POV

"Why are you back so early?"

"They found our location."

"Who?"

"The cops." I heard Sehun's conversation with Andy. They were in the living room and I was in the kitchen tied up and on the floor.

When I was about to shoot Sehun yesterday Andy came through the door at the right time, and came up behind me and banged my head against the wall and knocked me out.

"We need to head out immediately," Andy demanded. "Go get the girl."

The sound of footsteps got closer and I was lifted into the air and thrown over Sehun's shoulder. I started screaming and squirming but the tape muffled my screams.

Sehun continued out the door and to Andy's car. He opened the back door and threw me inside.

"Shut up!" He yelled. "God you're so annoying." He slammed the door and went back in the house to get stuff, probably my valuables.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes. I was scared, I didn't know where they were taking me. But I had one plan lingering inside my mind; stall them.

I felt the warm tears trickling down my face but I ignored them; I have to have hope.

I turned my head to the side and looked at my surroundings. I didn't see any weapons, just two leather jackets and Andy's lighter. Nothing useful.

I heard my house door slam and Andy and Sehun came rushing down the stairs with bags. They put the bags in the trunk of the car and got inside the car. Andy was about to start the car when I started screaming and thrashing around in the backseat. He slammed his hand on the dashboard and quickly turned to face me.

"Will you shut the fuck up!" He yelled. "Sehun go and shut her up."

Sehun got out of the passenger seat and opened the back door. He was about to get in but I raised my legs and kicked him down there. He groaned and stumbled backwards. I took the chance to start moving towards the door while Sehun was still recovering. A hand came in contact with my neck and threw my head down onto the seat stopping me. I started choking while it pinned me to the seat with a strong grasp.

"Where do you think you're going sweetheart?" Andy growled. His grip on my neck tightened, and I brought my hands up to his and tried prying them off my neck.

Andy let go of my neck and I gasped for air, which was hard to do since the tape. I didn't notice Sehun on top of me until he slapped me hard across the face.

"You stupid bitch!" Sehun yelled. Andy started the car and pulled out of the driveway. Sehun slapped me again causing me to whimper. My face was in pain, and I still felt Andy's hand around my neck.

"We left at the perfect time," Andy spoke. Sehun looked back and nodded.

"Yeah, we did," Sehun replied. I could see the red and blue flashes inside the car. I was so close.

"If I take the tape off your mouth will you be quiet?" Sehun asked. "If you start screaming you will be punished." I slowly nodded my head. I had no other choice but to be quiet, I was scared to experience Sehun's version of a punishment.

He brought his hand up to my face and painfully ripped the tape of my mouth. I held my scream back and squeezed my eyes shut. Sehun pulled me up and pushed me to the left side of the car.

"Be a good girl and don't move around, and don't try anything funny, or I won't hesitate to punish you right here," he whispered in my ear. I shivered, scared of that thought. He leaned back and sat on the other side of the car.

I leaned my head against the window and watched the trees pass by.

-

We pulled up to a fairly large house. The moon was in the sky illuminating the dark sky filled with stars.

Andy stepped out of the car and went to the door to my left. He opened it and grabbed me, he threw me over his shoulder and started towards the front door. I didn't struggle because I knew it was useless and wasn't going to help me.

He took keys out of the pocket of his black skinny jeans and unlocked the door. He walked inside with Sehun trailing behind with the bags in his hands. He threw me down on the couch and stood there and stared at me.

"Move and I'll hurt you," he threatened. He walked away and left me alone on the couch. I looked around and seen picture frames of people, black walls, a tv, and a table. I noticed that there was a black briefcase in the corner of the room.

Before I was able to look at it longer Sehun came into the living room and grabbed me. He walked up the stairs, and before he was able to open the door at the end of the hallway I bit his shoulder.

He yelled in pain and threw me off of him. My back came in contact with the hardwood floor. I groaned and rolled onto my stomach, whilst being in pain I tried to move away from Sehun, but a hand grabbed my ankles and pulled me backwards.

Sehun turned me on my back and crawled on top of me straddling my waist. He raised his hand and slapped me on the cheek he slapped earlier today. I screamed and tears filled my eyes. He lowered his head and bit my shoulder, he covered my mouth with his hand to muffle my scream.

"You dumb bitch, I was going to let you sleep on my bed with me but now you're going to be sleeping on the fucking floor," he snarled. He was about to slap me again when a hand grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"Sehun I think that's enough for tonight," Andy said. Sehun scoffed and pulled his hand from Andy's grasp. He got off me and stood beside Andy.

"She deserves it," Sehun grumbled. Andy just glanced at me and walked off to a room near the stairs, leaving me and Sehun alone in the hallway.

*********

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ❤️

Tell me what you thought.

What do you think is in the briefcase?