Don't Worry

Warning: death of an animal, and violence. Please skip if you are uncomfortable.
—————

Scarlet's POV

It's been three days since Andy last hurt me, and three days since I've seen Andy. Ever since the incident Andy hasn't been coming to feed me or stuff, it's always been Sehun.

I'm pretty sure Andy hasn't been in the house these past three days, because Sehun would always talk to someone on the phone, and Andy's voice was never heard in the house.

I'm very thankful that these days without Andy have been good, and Sehun hasn't tried anything like the last couple times we were alone.

When Sehun comes to give me food he doesn't even glance at me. He's either texting on his phone, or talking on the phone. He leaves the room the second he puts the food on the bed.

These past couple of days I've noticed Sehun has been different than usual, very different. He's been very suspicious, and distant. He would always talk on the phone in a hushed voice, or exit the house to talk.

Sehun could be planning something Andy doesn't know about, for all I know he could be worse than Andy. All I have to say about Sehun is that there's something about him that doesn't seem right, like different from what he's usually like.

The door to the room I was in opened. Sehun walked in holding a plate with salad, and a glass of water in his other hand. He didn't have a phone glued to his ear this time, but he had a smirk placed on his mouth.

He sat down beside me on the bed, and handed the food to my left hand that wasn't cuffed to the headboard.

"Eat up princess," Sehun spoke. He brought his hand up to the back of my head and held it there, rubbing soft circles on my hair. I leaned my lead away from his grasp, and started eating.

"Andy will be back later on tonight," Sehun remarked. I continued eating, showing no interest in what he was saying.

"He has a surprise for you," Sehun stated. This caught my attention. I stopped eating and stared at my plate. Something doesn't feel right. Something tells me this "surprise" isn't going to be good, it's going to be anything but good.

"What kind of surprise?" I asked. I looked up at Sehun. His brown eyes gazed into mine, the smirk slightly fading from his mouth.

"You'll see," he replied. He sighed and stood up from the bed.

"You have twenty minutes to finish your food," Sehun commanded. "If you aren't finished by the time I come back into this room, you will receive a punishment that will be fun for me, but not so much fun for you."

-

I was able to finish the food within twenty minutes, Sehun was upset that he wasn't able to punish me, but didn't leave without trying to mess with me.

He tried kissing me, but I wouldn't let him. So he gave up and left the room, but that was four hours ago. I was now lying in the bed, trying to sleep because I didn't want to see Andy's surprise he had for me.

It was 7:43pm when the sound of a door opening and closing went throughout the house. Andy's back.

Heavy footsteps started up the stairs, nearing the bedroom door. I forced my eyes shut and calmed my breathing down, trying to look like I was sleeping. The door to the room opened and something was placed on the floor.

"Come on! She's sleeping!" Sehun shouted. Sehun was hushed by a deeper voice. I heard the door close and I exhaled the air I was holding.

"No she's not," A deep voice spoke in my ear. I screamed and jumped, shooting my eyes open. Andy was behind me, he never left the room.

"Turn around sweetheart," Andy ordered. I slowly turned around to see Andy and Sehun, they both never left the room.

"Trying to avoid your surprise, what a bad girl. But I promise you, you'll love it," Andy whispered. He backed away from me and headed towards the door, grabbing a medium sized box off the ground. He came back to the bed and sat on the other end.

"I went back to your house when the cops weren't searching it and found something that missed you, and something you probably missed too," he stated. He smirked and opened the box, he pushed it onto the side and out fell my cat.

My eyes widened, I tried to lunge at him but the handcuff pulled me back. I pulled against the restraint repeatedly and did nothing but hurt my wrist. Andy chuckled, picking the cat up and petting it.

"What's it's name?" He asked. I didn't respond, I just continued to scream and struggle. He checked the collar and nodded.

"Monster," he mumbled. "Nice name, reminds me of myself."

"Leave him alone!" I screamed. My body was tired from the amount of thrashing around I was doing.

"Don't worry," Andy insisted. He grabbed a knife from a nearby drawer.

"I'll take good care of him." Hs smiled a sadistic smile I've seen before. He pinned Monster to the bed and brought the knife up, stabbing his ear. Monster whined in pain and started moving around. Trying to get out of Andy's hands as blood came gushing out of his ear.

"Stay still Monster, I'm trying to help you," Andy growled. Sehun winced as Andy started cutting my cats paws off. I was full on crying and wasn't able to see clearly. I was only able to hear the sounds of my cat crying as he was being killed.

"It feels good doesn't it, Monster?" Andy questioned. The last thing I seen was my cat's life taken in front of my eyes, just like Lauren's.

**********

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Tell me what you thought.

What do you think Sehun's hiding from Andy?