I Want You

Scarlet's POV

It was only Monday and Andy was coming back on Friday. I couldn't wait any longer. Yesterday Sehun tried to take advantage of me just to please his needs, but I wouldn't let him and fought against him.

He kept the bedroom door opened, but I was restrained to the bed so I wasn't able to go too far.

Sehun walked into the room with a tray of food and water. He sat down on the chair in front of me and placed the tray on his lap.

"Hungry?" He asked. He tilted his head and stared at me with a smirk across his face. I stared at him blankly and reached for the food but my hand got slapped away.

"Nuh uh uh, it's not that easy. You have to earn it," he stated. "You've been very rude and disrespectful to me ever since my stay here, that's not how you treat a guest." He smirked.

"You don't deserve respect," I retorted. He shook his head and chuckled.

"How shall you earn the food," he mumbled to himself. He tapped his cheek with his index finger for a little while then stopped.

"I got the perfect way," he spoke.

"You have to give me a kiss," he stated and leaned closer to me. "Right here." He pointed to his lips. He smirked at me and licked his lips.

"Go to hell."

"Well I guess you're starving tonight." He shrugged. I sighed in annoyance, he really knows how to get on my nerves.

I went as close as I was able to go to Sehun and quickly pecked his lips. He then suddenly held my arms and pulled me back towards him and smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened as he continued to kiss me. I ripped his arms off me and slapped him. His head was facing the side from the impact, and his breathing was heavy.

"So you wanna play that game," Sehun muttered. He slowly turned his head to face me. He looked like he was about to kill me with his bare hands. He raised his hand and slapped me across the face, I fell to the ground and held my right cheek.

"Feels good doesn't it?" He questioned. He stood from the chair and kicked me so my back was on the ground and I was facing the ceiling.

He climbed on top of me and trapped me in between his legs. I raised my hand to try and slap him again but he caught it and slammed it down above my head. I groaned in pain and used my other hand to try and pull his other hand away, but he grabbed my hand and pinned it above my head with my other hand.

He smirked at me and leaned down towards my shoulder and started kissing it. I started moving my shoulder to try and get him to stop, he suddenly bit my shoulder and I gasped.

"Stop it!" I screamed. He started grinding his erection on me.

"I want you," he whispered into my ear. "But go have shower, then we can get started." He leaned away from me and smirked. He got off me and brought me up too. He released me from the restraints and dragged me to the bathroom that was attached to my room. He shoved me in the bathroom and closed the door.

"Hurry up, if you take too long I'm coming in," he shouted from the other side of the door. I undressed and kept my bra and underwear on because I didn't trust him.

I started the shower and stepped in. The water felt good, I haven't had a shower in a week. I finished washing my hair, and started washing my body. Long arms suddenly snaked around my waist and I got pulled into someone's chest. I screamed and tried to pry the arms off of me.

"I told you I'd come in," Sehun whispered in my ear.

"I'm almost done, so get out," I sneered. I took his arms off me and turned around. I tried pushing him out but he wouldn't budge.

"We could get started early." He smirked and pushed me against the wall. His clothes were now soaked, and his hair was too.

He lunged at me and kissed me. I tried to push him away but he held my hands. I thought quickly and brought my knee up and kneed him. He groaned and put his head in my shoulder. I pushed him off me and ran out of the shower, and out of my room

I rushed down the stairs and to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and started looking around the kitchen to see if Sehun left any weapons lying around unintended.

I was about to head to the living room, but when I turned around Sehun was standing in the entrance of the kitchen blocking my exit. He was breathing deeply, and he glared at me.

"You bitch," he growled. I noticed that he didn't have any weapons on him, I had an advantage.

"You will pay for what you did," he yelled. He started walking towards me and I raised the knife. He stopped and looked at the knife. He smirked and started laughing.

"That's not going to stop me," Sehun remarked. He got closer and before I could fight he raised his leg and kicked my stomach. I groaned and bent over. My grip was still tight on the knife, Sehun was about to grab me but I slashed his arm with the knife.

"Fuck!" Sehun yelled in pain. He grabbed his arm and leaned on the counter. I took the opportunity to run to the living room, my eyes darted around the living room when my gaze was fixed on the gun that was on the coffee table.

I rushed towards it but was stopped midway when arms wrapped around my waist. Sehun secured my arms and tried to remove the knife from my hands. I moved my head to my right and bit his arm. His grip in me loosened. I scrambled to the gun and grabbed it. I turned around quickly and pointed it at Sehun.

The gun was trembling in my hands. He smirked at me.

"Go ahead, shoot me," he insisted. "That is if you have the courage to." He laughed. You can do it.

I was about to shoot Sehun, but something came in contact with my head and I was knocked out.

******

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! ❤️

What do you think happened at the end?