A Killer's Kiss

Scarlet's POV

Bruises, scars, and blemishes littered my skin. Some new, some old. Some big, some small. They all hurt the same amount though, no matter how long they've been on my skin.

It's only been a day since he killed my cat. All I've been doing since then was crying, I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't talk back, I didn't insult him, I didn't hurt him; yet he still hurt me.

The moment he killed my cat he went after me. He kicked me, punched me, slapped me, hit me, and verbally abused me. Sehun was told to leave the room while Andy beat me to the point of being in pain everywhere.

He didn't even bother to take the dead cat body out of the room, instead he kept it on the other side of the bed, so I was able to see it. The room smelt of death, a few flys were swarming around the dead body and started eating it.

Dried tears stained the blanket, my eyes hurt from the amount of crying. My stomach growled, I haven't ate since yesterday. My stomach hurts, and wouldn't stop making sounds.

The door to the room I was in opened revealing Sehun. He sauntered towards me and grabbed a key out of his pocket.

"Good morning princess," Sehun said as he unlocked the handcuff that trapped my hand. He roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled my closer to him.

"Up for a morning kiss?" Sehun asked as he licked his lips. "Because I am."

He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me hard. I tried pushing him away with my other hand, but he wouldn't budge. He crawled ontop of me, trapping me underneath him. His tongue forcefully entered my mouth, roaming my warm cavern.

I broke from the kiss turned away from him. I felt his hot breath against my neck as he tried to catch his breath.

"P-please.... stop," I breathed trying to steady my breathing. He nuzzled his face against my neck, his hands rubbling circles on my sides.

"And why should I?" He questioned. He placed a light kiss on my neck, his cold hands trailing under my shirt.

"I am the one in charge after all," he murmured as he planted kisses up my neck to my cheek. He turned my head to face him, his thumb rubbing my chapped bottom lip.

"You need a shower," he remarked. He lowered his head and started nibbling on my lip.

"Stop!" I screamed. He then bit my lip hard, I screamed and started whipping my head side to side. He let go of my lip and brought his hands up to squeeze my wrists.

"You should be thankful that I'm letting you have a shower," he growled. He got off me and pulled my up with him. He pulled me towards the bathroom.

"You ungrateful bitch," he mumbled.

-

After I finished my shower Sehun brought me downstairs. His tight grip on my wrist would definitely leave a mark. He made me sit at the kitchen table while he got out an apple and water for me. He set my food in front of me at the table.

"I'm surprised you stayed still, I guess you've learned your lesson," he stated. As I ate my food I've noticed Andy wasn't nearby. Did he leave?

When I finished eating Sehun brought me to the living room, and there he was. He was sitting on the couch, polishing a gun.

His head snapped up when we entered the room. His gaze met mine, piercing into me.

"Why is she not handcuffed Sehun? I told you if you ever want to bring her out of the room she'd have to be cuffed!" Andy snapped. Sehun rolled his eyes and pushed me beside Andy the couch.

"Trust me, she won't try anything stupid. She knows what will happen if she does," Sehun insisted. Sehun ran a hand through his brown hair and groaned.

"Watch her will you, I need a shower," Sehun spoke. He turned around and headed to the bathroom that was on the main floor.

I stayed quiet as Andy continued to clean his pistol. The only sound that was heard was of the birds outside, and the water from Sehun's shower.

"Sehun's got you trained like a dog," Andy said. "Why are you never that obedient with me?"

Andy placed the gun on the coffee table, turning to face me. I tried to avoid his stare, but he placed his hand on my chin and made me look at him.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you," he snarled. His grip on my chin got tighter, making me whimper.

"I'm way more stronger than Sehun, so you should start listening to me," he mumbled. He pushed me so my back was against the couch. He climbed ontop of me, his face dangerously close to mine.

"Now that I think of it, I haven't got to taste your lips," Andy murmured. He lightly traced my lips with his thumb, his eyes looking into mine. I pushed his hand away from my face, which gave me a hard slap across the face.

"You're so disobedient," he snapped. He brought my face back to look at him, he brought his lips to my neck giving it a faint kiss. He peppered kisses along my neck, going to my jaw, and to the corner of my lips.

"Stop, please," I pleaded. Andy chuckled bringing his hand to my face, tilting my head up. He brought his lips down and attached them to mine, kissing me roughly.

I tried to break the kiss but he held me still. His tongue entered my mouth, moving around. I finally pulled away and pushed him off me, wiping my lips with my hand. A killer just kissed me.

He pushed me back down, hovering over me.

"Your lips are so addicting sweetheart, I see why Sehun kisses you all the time."

*******

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you so much for 2k+ reads and 100 votes! Thank you for all the support, it means more than you'll ever know to me! You guys are too much! ❤💕😁

Who's nickname do you like better for Scarlet?

Andy- sweetheart

Sehun- princess

They both call her babe/baby.

Tell me what you thought! I love you guys so much! Words cannot explain! 💕💕💕❤❤❤😁😁