Fucking Cannibals

I know most people don't really want to read Sehun's POV, but I suggest you do because it explains his and Andy's past, Andy's POV is included too.

(And incase of confusion this story takes place in 2015)

*****

Sehun's POV

March 13, 2012

The moon was shining vibrantly upon the streets of Los Angeles. I was out on duty, driving around the dim semi-empty streets at 8:30pm.

The streets had a few people wandering on them to clubs and such, but other than that it was a pretty normal and peaceful night.

"Officer Oh," someone said through the radio. I picked it up and replied.

"Yes?" The radio stayed silent for a moment then made a sound.

"We need you to go to 243 Oak Street, someone reported they seen some people causing trouble or something like that." I furrowed my thick eyebrows in complete confusion. Is this some sort of joke? Why would I be told to go to 243 Oak Street? That's like one of the most safest places in California, and we never got complaints from there.

"Is this some sort of joke?" I questioned with a slight chuckle.

"I'm not joking Sehun, now go," he ordered. I sighed in defeat, running my fingers through my soft, short hair.

"This better be worth my time," I mumbled to myself. I did a u-turn and started towards the opposite direction of the city.

-

I parked my police car in front of the only driveway on the street I was told to go to. I got my flashlight out, shining it down the long driveway.

I walked down the quiet, lonely driveway, the slight breeze hitting my exposed skin, giving me small goosebumps.

I reached the end of the driveway, shining my flashlight around in search of people.

"Hello?" I called out into the empty property. The rustling of the leaves on the trees were the only response.

"Fuck whoever called in to go here, fucking kids these days," I mumbled in anger. I was about to head back to my police car when I heard a faint sound over the rustling of the leaves.

My head shot back, I was pissed. If these were teenagers fucking around I'd send them to jail for fucking around when I had more important things to do than deal with their bullshit pranks.

I groaned, walking around the yard trying to find the distant sound I heard a minute ago. I spotted a old wooden shack surrounded my trees, weeds, and garbage.

The sounds gradually started to get louder as I approached the shack, I pulled out my pistol from it's holder and loaded it just incase. I silently pressed my ear against the door to hear better. It sounded like people were....... eating?

I stepped back confused, who the fuck eats in a dirty ass shack? I forced the door open, my eyes widening at the sight in front of me.

There were people, guys to be exact, eating humans. I almost puked then and there at the disgusting sight, but I had other things to worry about.

All of them stopped feasting on the dead corpse in front of them and shot their heads towards me. Fucking cannibals.

I shot them without hesitation, all four of those twisted fuckers. I was getting ready to shoot the last one when he threw an organ from the body towards me, making me miss my target. Once I got the organ off me he was gone.

-

Andy's POV

My friends and I have been living in a deserted property for about a year now. We met in an orphanage, all of our parents died or just didn't want us. That's what fucked us up.

After about three years of staying in that shitty place we ran away, roaming around the streets of LA, looking for a place to stay, but were always rejected.

One night we were so desperate to find a place to stay, so we murdered someone and took all their money, forcing them to tell us their bank card PIN.

After we spent all the money on food, we headed towards the country, and found an abandoned property. We had no food so we started eating our own kind. We would get our meals by people who drove down a road nearby, making them crash, killing them, then eating them.

I've lost track of the date, so I didn't know what day it was today. But my friends caught us a meal.

"Andy, we should get jobs soon, and stop feeding on people. We can't keep doing this," one said. I sighed and nodded. It was just the truth, we all wanted to live a normal life, but were sort of forced into this lifestyle, and had no other choice.

"I know, we can try tomorrow afternoon," I spoke. We started eating, but were interrupted by the door to the shack opening. I wasn't shocked one bit, we were going to get caught one of these days, but I didn't think it'd be this soon.

The guy fired shots at my friends, killing them in an instant. I was shocked but I made an escape. I threw an organ at him, and ran into the night. Once I was deep in the woods I broke down.

He killed the only family I had left.

I will find him one day, and avenge my brothers.

*******

The past has been revealed. If there's any confusion, just ask me what you're confused about. ❤

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!❤

Who do you think Andy's brothers (friends) are?

Tell me what you thought! 💕