A Little Fun

Scarlet's POV

I slapped Andy without hesitation. That bastard just kissed me, what else was I supposed to do?

I scrambled out from under him and quickly got on my feet. He was getting off the couch as I bolted out of the living room, heading to the kitchen. I got a knife out of the holder with shaky hands, turning around to be faced by Andy who was on the other end of the kitchen, blocking my exit.

"This scene seems familiar," Andy stated. "You getting a knife, trying to escape, but always failing." He was slowly inching towards me.

As he was getting closer I grabbed the cutting board that was on my right and ran up to him, hitting him hard on the head. He cursed and held his head as I ran past him going up the stairs to hide.

I was rushing myself trying to find a good place to hide. I had a limited amount of time before Andy would come looking for me. I was about to enter a room when a hand clasped around my mouth, I was pulled backwards, my back hitting a chest.

"Found you princess," Sehun whispered. I screamed but it was muffled by his hand.

"Shhh, you don't want Andy finding you now, do you? He's very angry, so it'd be best if you stayed silent," Sehun murmured as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Don't worry babe, I'll help you hide," he assured as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a room. The walls were a dark grey, there was a king sized bed in the middle of the room, and a balcony.

I heard the door close behind me, and arms wrapped around my waist. Sehun placed his head on my shoulder, slowly pushing me forward.

"You can stay in my room while we wait for Andy to calm down," Sehun started. "It wouldn't hurt to have a little fun while we wait."

I tried to get out of Sehun's embrace as he was planting soft kisses on my shoulder, but he had a firm grip on my waist making me motionless. I brought my hands to his arms and tried to pry them off me.

"Stop it before you make me mad!" Sehun growled in my ear. "And if I'm mad, you definitely won't be enjoying this."

He turned me around and roughly pushed me down onto the bed. My back hit the bed as Sehun crawled ontop of me, crashing his lips onto mine in an agonizing kiss. He was literally chewing on my lip, not his usual playful bites or nips; he was chewing my bottom lip hard like he was trying to eat it.

I screamed as I was hitting his chest trying to get him to stop. Tears fell from my eyes as he drew blood from my now swollen lip.

"Don't say I didn't warn you, princess," he spoke. He brought his warm hands to the end of my shirt, looking up at me with a smirk plastered across his face.

"We won't be needing this." He pulled my torn shirt up halfway, but I stopped him by screeching and pushing his hands away.

"Stop!" I screamed. I sat up and pushed myself against the headboard to create a distance between us.

"I see you want me to do this the hard way princess," Sehun threatened with an annoyed expression on his face. He grabbed my shoulders and pinned me onto the bed, putting weight on me. He brought his hand up to my throat and squeezed it, cutting off my breathing.

"I've always had this weird fetish of wanting to choke someone while I fucked them senseless," Sehun whispered. "Want to try it with me?"

I tried to screamed as tears escaped my eyes. I was shaking from fear and was feeling a little lightheaded from Sehun's grip on my neck.

"I'll take that as a yes," Sehun chuckled. He licked his lips and was about to kiss me when the door to his room opened. He stopped right above my lips and turned around to face Andy.

"What are you doing?" Andy asked. His blue eyes looking into Sehun's brown eyes. Sehun got off me and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I was about to have fun, but you ruined the moment," Sehun scoffed. Andy leaned against the doorframe and crossed his arms.

"Cockblock," Sehun mumbled. Andy clearly heard Sehun as he rolled his eyes.

"Well you better learn to stop doing that stuff," Andy stated. Sehun smirked as he put his hands behind him on the bed and leaned backwards.

"Come on Andy, we were just having fun," Sehun teased. His smirk never left his face as Andy glared at him.

"Yeah ok, just stop. We're not here to fool around," Andy demanded. Sehun chuckled and stood up, he walked up to Andy and patted his shoulder.

"Whatever you say boss," Sehun said as he walked past Andy and out of the room, leaving me with Andy. I felt Andy's eyes on me. He stood up properly and started towards me with a deadly look in his ocean blue eyes.

Once he was in front of me he raised his hand, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact of his hand to slap me. Instead I heard a loud clonk sound and heard a body drop to the floor.

I opened my eyes and seen Andy passed out on the floor by my feet. I looked up at the person who hit Andy in shock and confusion.

"Hurry up! We don't have much time left!"

*********

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and the cliffhanger!

Tell me what you thought!

Who do you think is trying to help Scarlet escape Andy?

Gorgeous Nightmare || Andy BiersackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara