I Need You

Scarlet's POV

The house was silent as I knocked on the door, waiting for Andy to let me in. I was shaking and chills ran up my spine as I waited for him to open the door.

I was scared and nervous. I honestly didn't know what I would do if he opened the door, like what was I supposed to do? I should've planned out what to say before knocking. It's kind of weird to be trying to comfort the person who tortured you, but I have this feeling there's a little bit of good left in him that could change everything.

The door slowly opened revealing a red, swollen eyed boy with black disheveled hair, and dry tears on his face.

"What do you want?" He growled, glaring at me. I opened my mouth to speak but was suddenly cut off.

"Why aren't gone? What happened to putting me in jail?!" He yelled.

"I..."

"What? Just fucking leave and call the fucking cops on me! Put me in jail! It's where I belong!" He yelled, slamming the door in my shocked face.

I gently opened the door, peaking into the room. Andy was sitting on the bed looking at me with a look that could kill.

"I want to help you," I said loud enough for him to hear. He furrowed his eyebrows for a second, then bursted into laughter.

"Can't you see I'm no good?" He laughed. "Your effort is practically useless."

"I believe there's a bit of good in you, I want to know your past Andy, I could help you," I stated while slowly approaching him.

He smirked, softly chuckling. "Try me."

I sat down on the bed, keeping a good distance between us.

"Who are those people in the briefcase downstairs?" I asked hoping for an answer.

He stayed silent for a moment. "Those people were the people Sehun killed. Jake, Jinxx, CC, and Ashley, the only people who cared for me, my brothers."

I didn't ask why Sehun killed them, thinking it was too much of a personal question for him.

"I want to kill Sehun because he killed them if it wasn't obvious, he took away the only people I cared about," he continued. He stared at the floor while telling me his past, all of it. Why Sehun killed them, how he was in an orphanage, everything.

"You don't know this and I don't expect you to believe me, but Sehun isn't a very good guy himself," Andy spoke, playing with his long fingers on his lap.

"What do you mean? He's a cop," I said, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"He's a cop so people don't suspect him of much," Andy explained. "He's the leader of this mafia gang thingy, he steals money from the bank for his gang."

My eyes widened. Sehun is apart of the mafia? Why did he save me from Andy then?

"Why did he try to save me from you then?" I questioned.

"He wanted you for himself, and trust me, he's worse than me."

"What-"

"I only kidnapped you to lure Sehun in, I know it doesn't seem like it but I didn't intentionally mean to hurt you," Andy explained looking into my eyes.

"I know I've killed other people, but they were also to try to lure Sehun, but the plan always failed, you're the first one that I haven't killed yet."

I slowly nodded, picking my chipped nails to calm my nerves.

"And I don't plan on killing you so don't worry," Andy said. He stood off the bed, and started pacing around the fairly large room.

"How am I going to do this? I have no plan," he mumbled.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I need to kill Sehun and it's not going to be easy. He's a very skilled person, who's probably stronger than me, and he has guards." Andy slammed his fists on a dresser in frustration.

"Fuck I'm screwed! He's probably on his way to kill me!" Andy shouted. Silence lingered in the air as Andy calmed down.

"Scarlet," Andy's deep voice spoke.

"Yeah."

"I need your help."

"How am I going to help you? I'm useless," I said.

"Can I use you as a pawn, I promise I won't let Sehun do anything to you. When I finish what I need to do you can leave," Andy said facing me.

"Please," Andy begged. "I need you."

*******

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Tell me what you thought! 💕

What do you think Scarlet's answer to Andy's question is going to be?