Sympathy

Scarlet's POV

Andy shot Sehun's left leg, while Sehun shot Andy's right arm. Andy dropped the gun, and Sehun fell to the ground groaning in pain.

Andy rushed towards me, forcing me to get up, and dragged me towards his black car. He shoved me in the passenger side, getting in the drivers seat, and rushing out of Sehun's yard.

"Don't you dare fucking try anything or I'll kill us both!" Andy yelled. He was hissing as the blood oozed out of his injured arm, dripping onto his black leather seats.

He drove a good distance away from Sehun's house, and parked in a field covered in trees. He shut the car off, resting his head against the steering wheel, his heavy breathing filled the car.

"Mother fucker," he groaned, reaching across the car to the compartment in front of me and grabbed napkins. He slowly placed them on the wound that was rapidly bleeding. He hissed as the napkins touched the wound, pressing hard against it to try to make it stop bleeding.

He yelled of anger and rage as he pounded his fist against the steering wheel. Clear liquid fell from his eyes, dripping onto his jeans; he was crying.

I was shocked, Andy was crying, I never thought someone like him would cry, especially in front of the person they kidnapped, and abused. Under his cold stares and harsh words, was a broken man.

"Just when I thought I forgot about them," he sobbed. It's like he forgot I was beside him, or he just didn't care. His loud sobs filled the car, while I just sat beside him and watched him mentally tear himself apart.

I sort of felt a little sorry for him. Like I know how it feels to loose your friends that you love to death, him being the cause of my friends death. But I still felt sorry, I don't know why though. If anything I should feel great that he knows how it feels, so I don't have to suffer alone, but that'd make me selfish.

I slowly lifted me left arm, and hesitantly placed it on his shaking back.

"Hey, i-it's ok," I stuttered, trying to comfort him. He swatted my hand off of his back, covering his red eyes with his arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" He yelled.

"I w-was just trying to help," I explained.

"Why the fuck would you even care!" He cried. "If anything you should be mad at me!"

I kept quiet for a second.

"Sorry," I muttered, looking down at my lap.

-

Once we arrived back to Andy's house he stomped up the stairs, and slammed a bedroom door shut. I was pretty surprised when he left me unitended without him watching my every move.

I knew I now had the ability to run away, go get help, and put him in jail where he belongs; but does he really belong in jail?

Something was holding me back from running. Was it pity? Sympathy? Or something else?

Should I go help him? Or look around for any hints or something about his past, because I was honestly confused when him and Sehun were arguing. All I understood from the argument was that Andy hated Sehun and Sehun hated Andy, and Andy wanted to avenge his dead friends that Sehun killed.

It was a lot to take in, but I could at least try to help Andy, because there's a bit of good in everybody, right?

I started to look around the living room, looking in drawers, cabinets, then I remembered the black briefcase in the corner of the room.

I rushed over to it, opening it and looking inside. The objects inside the case were pictures of Andy with some other guys. There were four of them not including Andy, they all had black hair, and black clothes.

Taped to the lid in the case was a picture of Sehun, that had scratches all over it and a push pin planted on his face. Were these the people Sehun killed that night?

I shut the briefcase, trying to think of a logical reason. My theory was that these were the people Sehun killed, and Andy wanted to kill Sehun because he killed his friends. Yeah, sounds about right.

I decided I was going to try to talk to Andy, and figure things out. This is a risky move, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

*******

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Thank you guys so much for 200 followers! 💕

Your support means everything! 💕

Tell me what you thought! 💕