Escape

'What do you mean uncle? I have no family...'

'oh poor Allen-chan~ I am your family . How I am is that I am that mans brother~'

'b-but t-that's Impossible! Why are you here what do you want with me?!'

'I want to help Allen-chan~ but in return you must do me a favor in the future with out hesitation~'

'But what about the others?'

'There is only one other still alive and I will help you save him as well~'

'ok I will trust you for now.'

'thank you Allen-chan now wake up so we can start~'

I slowly start becoming more conscience as my conversation with NEAH ended. I open my eyes but close them imeadiatly as a bright light had invaded my vision. I groan as I have a pounding headache. I reach up to feel my head when I feel something fuzzy attached to my head and they hurt.

"Ow.." I hiss quietly to myself.

"ugh. Fuck everything hurts!" I hear someone say beside me.

I open my yes to see that I'm in a new room and I was laying in a bed with the new boy. But this time he had a dark blue tail and matching cat ears. He is groaning while holding his sides. I am broken out of my thoughts with the sound of him asking me a question.

"what the hell are you staring at Baka moyashi?!" He snarled at me glaring murderous daggers at me. My cat ears pin back in submission. As his flatten against his head in anger and confusion.

"I-I apologize I didn't mean to st-"

"yes you did idiot or else you wouldn't be staring At me." He try's to be menacing but it starts to make me angry I don't know why usually I'm submissive to avoid any unnecessary physical damage. But this guy is getting on my last nerve. My tail swishes in irritation.

"Well you are beautiful...I'm sorry!" I cower not realizing I said it. He seems stunned for a moment but then he blushes. He try's to hide it.

"Calm down moyashi, it's fine ." He retorted. His tail flicking back and forth in a mocking fashion as he said the strange word.

"Insults don't work if the one being insulted doesn't even know what your saying!" I yell at him now standing up beside the bed with my fists clenched. My ears perked at full attention.

"it means bean sprout Baka !" He tells me annoyed. As he sticks out his tongue.

"How am I a plant?" I ask slightly confused forgetting some of my anger. My tail begins to swish in curiosity.

"it's to mean that your short." He rolls his eyes.

" IM NOT SHORT OR A MOBASHE!" I yell at him. Blushing furiously.

" It's moy-ah-shi idiot!" He exclaims at my mispronunciation. His ears flick at the amusement of the situation.

"humph!" I cross my arms irritated at the engulfed the room.

"how...how long have you been here?" Kanda asks timidly. His ears lowering in shyness.

"four years starting today... I'm 6." I say playing with my platinum tail.I look at the beautiful boy slowly. I saw he had anger in his cobalt eyes. Is he mad at me?

"be my mate moyashi." He says flatly. I look at him surprised. I only knew what a mate was due to the fact that after the experiment I got some strange knowledge. Well that came from no-where.

"why?" I ask my bangs covering my eyes.

"So I can protect you! You will be mine and I yours! I will get you out of this horrible place, I promise!" He explains desperate. I look at him my eyes blurry from the newly falling tears. He wants me to be his mate?