Forgotten warmth

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Kanda screams.

"umm I'm sorry what?" I say surprised by his outburst.

"I wake up after how many ever fucking years and then I'm being told that the one I fucking love is leaving and I may not ever be able to fucking see him again?!" Kanda says fuming.

" well if he doesn't come with me now I will beat the shit out of him!" An all to familiar voice spoke behind me along with the wrenching smell of smoke and wine. I cringe as a firm hand landed on my shoulder.

"YOU ARENT FUCKING TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME!" Kanda screams unaware of the unbridled danger ahead.

"I can take my idiotic apprentice where ever the hell I want you brat." Cross says causally.

"m-master? What are you doing here?" I ask quietly so not to be intimidate master.

"well your boyfriend woke up so staying here is no longer we are leaving today." Cross shrugs.

" but I still have another day!" I say frantic my voice picking up on volume.

"I said we will stay until the end of the month unless your boyfriend woke up earlier then I will take you by force." Cross growled.

"will he be back?" Kanda asks his voice wavering in anxiety.

"I don't know it depends on where they are and how long we have before they catch up." Cross emphisises.

I look between the both of them as I see sparks flying. I cringe as they both look at me.

"y-Yu? M-master?" I say nervous.

" We are leaving now or else your debts are tripled!" Cross growled grabbing my arm.

"I'm sorry Yu." I say sadly as I follow master.

" TAKE ME WITH YOU!" Kanda yells to cross with frantic eyes.

"why would I do that I have enough trouble controling one idiotic apprentice" cross says bordley. Kanda stands his ground.

"please I will do anything just don't take him away from me." Kanda says his bangs covering his eyes.

" You have one hour to get cloths and a much needed shower." Cross tells kanda dragging me away.

"were do I meet you?" Kanda asks in disbelief.

"I will come to you. But you will do everything I say! Got it!" Cross growls with taking a puff from his cigarette.

"I'll see you soon Aren ." Kanda wispers sweetly before dashing away to get ready.

"why are you allowing this?" I ask thoroughly confused.

"I don't want to hear your whining ass as we travle. Come on I don't have all day you have one hour to get the money for another plane ticket." Cross says turning away. I imeadiatly begin to sprint down to one of the nearest pubs.

time skip:(one hour)

I managed to make enough for another plane ticket and some extra money just in case cross decides to leave me in India by my self...again. I make a run towards the hospital to meet up with cross and kanda. As I get into the parking lot I see kanda waiting he is wearing a skin tigh black tank top and a pair of black jeans his hair is put in a high pony tail. I run up to him while waving.

"Kanda! Master will be here soon." I says as I reach him.

"Che." Kanda says back. Just as he says that we hear the sound of screeching tires. I look behind us to see a silver car with a man with bright red hair in the drives seat.

"get in or else I'm running both of you over." He says flatly. We both get in the car in a rush. As soon as the car door closes he speeds away to the airport. As we rush out of the car and onto the plane I look at kanda as we enter the first class cabin.

"Get me some wine. And then go to your respective place. After all beautiful people need to be surrounded with beautiful things. And you are not beautiful." Cros spits with disgust.

"yes master." I say through gritted teeth.

i turn and grab Kandas wrist as I go to retrieve the wine. We grab it and as kanda was about to ask me questions but I brush him off and rush back to cross.

"About damn time!" Cross barked. Kanda cringes at the loud voice.

"sorry...here's your damn wine." I tell him handing him the whole bottle.

I then look at kanda as cross dimisses us. Before I leave the room I ask cross a question.

"where are we headed."

"India."

i light up instantly.

" May I visit narien while we are there?" I say trying not to let my excitement show through.

"I don't care as long as you bring home twice as much from the usual." Cross shrugs.

I smile and drag kanda to the third class compartment. I notice he is still in a daze of shock. I giggle at the sight.

time skip:(off the plane and at there temporary house.)

as as soon as we walk into the building I rush upstairs with kanda following suite. I close the door behind us. I take my shirt off to change to look presentable to meet narien after so long. I turn t see kanda wide eyed.

" What?" I ask confused why he looked shocked.

" I never knew you had this many scars..." He says eyes getting teary.

" Yeah but, some are newish..." I say shrugging. Next thing I know I feel a warmth surrounding me. Warmth that I havent had in years. Warmth that I thought I would ever be able to experience again.

"Im so sorry...I promise to never leave your side again..." Kanda says in but a wisper.