Happy ending!!!!

"Nya?" Allen asks in childlike curiosity. Allen felt his hair being ruffled, he purrs in contentment. The rusted collar on Allen's neck chaffes on his cold skin.

"MHOHAHI!AHEN!" The foreign voice screams through the gag in his mouth. Allen's ears twitch at the new sound. The chain starts making a lot of noise as if the new person was struggling.

"Master?" Allen's semi-masculine voice asks. Tyki chuckles.

"This being defied me 14th so I wish to punish him. And I need my favorite and most obedient pet to help, Can you help your master 14th?" Tyki asks feigning innocence. Allen's ears perk and his slim tail sways in excitment. He finally gets to help master and maybe see his face! He can't wait to make master proud! Allen nods in the most respectful way possible.

"Do me good pet, and there will be a treat for you~" Tyki says in a sickly sweet voice. He felt the blindfold slowly being removed. His eyes were assaulted by a harsh yellow light. What he saw made a twist in his stomach, the feeling of slight recognition. He smiles, his lips forming in a staight line, making him seem insane.

The he being in front of him had long black hair, with silky cat ears. He looked masculine and blood, there was a chain around the mans neck similar to Allen's and he was wearing a tight black semi-turtle necked tank top. The onyx eyes looked at him carefully and filled with worry. The black cat-like tail behind the man matched the delicate ears on top of the mans head. Allen giggled. He hasn't been aloud to help his master like this in months! He then removed the gag from he prisoner.

"Allen!" The cat-man screamed at him. Allen's silver-gold feline eyes narrow in curiosity before raising in recognition.

BEGINNING OF HAPPY ENDING!

The voice sounded So familiar, all at once memories filled Allen's head. The Genetic mutation, escaping with his mate, meeting lavi, narien's death, Rhodes world, kanda in a coma, cross, and finally being kidnapped for at least a year. Rage filled Allen as he rembered all he endured. But his rage was replaced with dread as the sound of a gun resounded in his sensitive ears.

Kanda fell forward but he chains caught him, at the sight of kandas bleeding wound all Allen could see was red. He screamed before attacking Tyki, scratching and tearing at his face ripping the skin with his sharpened nails. Gouging out Tyki's exotic eyes eliciting a scream of pain.

As Tyki's body fell to the ground in a bloody mess, Allen calmed down looking at the blood covering his entire being. A pained groan grabs his attention, he ran next to kandas side. Fear coursing through his veins.

"I'm alright Aren, just a graze." He said holding his wounded arm. Allen freed kanda from the chains and carried him to the bed where he tended to the wounds of his mate. As quick ever kanda's wound was bandaged and as good as new.

Allen looks at hi Yu before smiling a blinding smile.

"let's go home." He whispers softly. (TT^TT Tokyo ghoullllllllll!) kanda nods before they both leave the hell behind them forever never turning back.

time skip 1 month

Allen and kanda laugh as they share a wonderful breakfast with their friend Lavi. They moved to mountain house secluded for privacy. They both married and have forgotten the previous months events.

they have never been happier they also have an adoption in motion they both agreed to have a nomaly family or at least try. It's going to be a little girl named Kaira, she has teen blue eyes and long dirty blonde hair. They were both so excited and couldn't wait to meet there new daughter.

I guess there is such things as happy endings, because Allen and Kanda couldn't imagine anything happier than what they have.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for it being so short it is going under rewrite very soon! Tell me what you think please!!!!