Leaving so soon?

"Who are you?" Kanda asks while looking at me I look at him in shock.

"Stupid Yu. It's me ALLEN!BAKANDA!" I yell at him flustered.

"no your not your much too older to be my moyashi. And plus how do you plan to trick me when you have such a scar on your face?" Kanda deadpaned.

"Oh well lavi was being stupid and we split up while I was collecting money and one of the people who I won money from found out I was cheating and branded this on me...hehehe..." I say scratching the back of my head.

"how do you know lavi?" Kanda says narrowing his eyes.

" Stupid Yu." I clench my fists in frustration.

"don't call me by that name."

" But Yu..."

"I SAID DONT CALL ME THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!" Kanda yells. I grab my shirt over where my heart is as though it just broke.

suddenly the door swung open I ran out pushing past a shocked lavi. I standee out side the room not wanting to go back in.i listened to lavi and Kandas conversation. Lavi calmly explained how kanda has been in a coma for 9 years and how that really was me. Tears start to build up in my eyes and I run outside.

i run to the hospitals pond and sit watching the ducks swim in the water in contentment. I sigh. I hear footsteps slowly stalk behind me as though to catch me off guard. I jump behind the person and hold a blade to there throat. I look at the person in shock and quickly realize it's a very surprised kanda. I withdraw the knife and back away slowly.

"I'm sorry I didn't know it was you..." I bow in apology.

"it's fine beansprout." Kanda says cooly. I look at him as new tears fall from my eyes. I jump at kanda and grip him in a tight hug.

"I missed you so much Yu! I thought you would never wake up and when you did I-" I was silenced by a pair of lips being pressed against mine. I return the kiss in full. When kanda pulls away he has a dark blush on his face.

"you look different but you grew up to be very handsome..." Kanda says to me quietly.

" So have you Yu." I say as I give him a tight hug as though he would disappear right in front of me.

"I'm sorry for making you worry...I love you" kanda tells me in a soft voice. I feel tears well up in my eyes as I hit his chest screaming.

" BAKANDA I WAITED 9 YEARS FOR YOU TO WAKE UP AND I WAS SLOWLY LOOSING HOPE! I THOUGHT YOU WAS GONNA LEAVE ME FROEVER BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE!" He looks at me and smile wiping away the tears with his thumb.

" I'm sorry...wait what do you mean too late?" Kanda asked confused. I look at him and smile.

" I met a man named cross three years ago I managed to make himstay here until you awoke and when you do we are leaving the country. I didn't want to leave with out says good bye..." I say putting on a forced fake smile.

"Please master just one more month!" I beg master cross. He ssishes his wine while he looks at me.

"idiot apprentice you have been saying that for the past three years. What makes you think I should let you?" He glares at me

"I really mean it this time!" I say frantic.

"and what exactly are you going to do if he wakes up? You do know he won't right?" Cross deadpaned.

"I will go with you no matter the outcome... I just wanted to see him wake up." I say flatly.

"fine. But you must make five times your earnings!" I cringe at his voice and nod.

"thank you master."

"now get out of my face!" Cross shoes me away.

what will I do if kanda wakes up will I be able to just leave him and travel with master? How will he react if he finds out? Will he want to come with me? Will he not care? I guess I won't know until the end of the month...

(The day kanda wakes up and a day before ALLENS time is up.)

" I guess I should visit him one last time before I have to leave..." I grudgingly walk up the stairs to Kandas floor.

i open his room to see him still asleep. I guess I will wait a few more hours. I sit in his room next to his bed for 5 hours. I look at him as I remember that cross said he might not wake up. Maybe he is right. This is the day before I'm gone so why should today be any different than yesterday. I stand up to leave when I hear a grunt and realize it was kanda. I cautiosly turn around to see a kanda waking up. I run out the room screaming for help.

I talk ask for kanda after he wakes up but he doesn't recognize me. It hurts. I decide to let lavi explain things so I go for a small walk to the pond out back. What do I do now? What will kanda do? How will he react? I hear light footsteps behind me as though not to alert me of there presence. I imeadiatly think it is another one of cross many MANY haters. I brandish my knife and flip behind the attacker and put the knife to there neck when I realize it was kanda I out the knife away and apologize. He forgives me and tells me he loves me.

i look at him and smile as I tell him I will be leaving the country. His face turns one of softness to one of shock and disbelief.

"but I only just awoke I haven't seen you in forever! You can't leave!" Kanda says frantic and worried.

"I'm sorry Yu but master says I had a month to wait for you to wake up or he would take me by force. I will be back..." I tell him actually trying to convince myself.'i hope' I think to myself.

.

.

.

.

Bye~ from Kyla-chan!

lavi: what is it with you and making everyone upset?!

allen: seriously it's like a soap opera...I don't like it.

me: I'm sorry...

Allen/lavi/kanda: SHE APOLOGIZED?!

Me: I have changed my ways and am a gentle fair creature.

kanda:yeah right! You are an evil monster!

me: BAKAN- I mean good sir I have no intentions as those anymore.

lavi: *wispers to allen* hey let's play a game

allen: ok what's the game

lavi: let's make kyla-chan upset!

allen: I don't know lavi...

lavi: I'll give you twenty plates of matarishii dango~

allen: ok!

me: hey what are you fine gentlemen talking about?

lavi/Allen: NOTHING!