Blood is Thicker than Water

The rustling became louder. I looked at kanda the moonlight illuminated off of his serious glare ready to punce at the upcoming possible danger. Suddenly something bright red jumps out and grips kanda but the waist and tackles him to the floor.

"YUUUUUUU!" Lavi cried out.

"Che it was just a Baka USAGI. Maybe we can have rabbit stew!" Kanda growls

" awww Yu you wouldn't do that to your best friend should yuuuu!" Lavi taunted.

" DONT. CALL. ME. THAT!" Kanda chases after lavi and I chuckle at their display.

" Oh right!" Lavi stops in his tracks and causes kanda to bump into him.

" what now BAKA USAGI?!" Kanda yells

"Old panda wanted me to bring you guys back and I still have yet to return your precious Mugen to Yu ! " lavi exclaims.

"don't call me by my name idiot dumbass little fucking rabbit!" Kanda yells.

I started walking back as I hummed the new song that felt so familiar to me but so strange. The others took notice and followed suit in going home. I slowed down to the point of walking a few feet behind them as I was thinking to myself.

'Neah?' I ask in my head .

'Yes nephew?' NEAH almost imeadietly answered.

'should I just leave I mean I feel like such a bother I have always brought misfortune wherever I go.' I internally cry.

'just stay with them I little longer ALLEN-chan they will keep you safe until I can okii~'

'ok...' I tell him as he recedes to the depths of my mind.

'why would kanda kiss me?' ' IM a freak' 'IM worthless' I thought to myself when the voice in my head changes 'YOUR weak' 'YOUR selfish' 'YOUR NOthing' 'YOUR A MONSTER' 'YOU SHOULD JUST DIEEEEEEE!' The strange voice whispered in my ear my vision was beginning to go black everything it said mixed with my own voice in horrific harmony and I was beliveing it. I was suddenly shook out of my dark thoughts by kanda calling out my name.

"moyashi!" Kanda shakes my again.

"Uhhhh sorry I guess I spaced off..." I said quietly. My bangs covering my eyes I gave kanda a small smile.

" Che let's just go home." Kanda grabbed my hand and pulled me forward. I blush at his actions.

" um ok" I say shy.

The walk back was quite but as I caught up to kanda we walked side by side holding hands. I looked up at him and noticed he had a rose color dusting his cheeks. We walked into the house. Kanda let go of my hand and told lavi to take him to mugen. I stayed where I was left and looked at the floor. My ears hung in exhaustion and my tail swished lazily.

I sniffed the air and realized it was nariens scent I followed it out of the house to the woods as I walked I wasn't looking where I was going and scraped my arm on a thorn. I ignored it and continued on to find my only friend. As I go deeper into the woods the scent becomes stronger I see someone laying on the ground I run toward them thinking he was just sleeping but as I stepped forward my feet became wet and as I looked closer to see what I stepped in it was blood. there was a lot of blood everywhere.

"blood?" I continue towards nariens sleeping figure.

"narien?" I nudge his shoulder.

"A...awen? " he asked coughing up blood.

" It's me narien what happened? Are you ok?! who did this?!" I spouted questions left and right. I turned him to face me and to make him lay on his back. As I did this I noticed his stomach was cut open and his intestines where everywhere and hanging out of his body his arm was ripped off, and looks like it was thrown to the side. I look at his face to see his jaw was broken open and his mouth was bleeding I look closer to see someone ripped his fangs out and cut his tongue off and gouged out one of his eyes. I screamed.

"AgHGhhhhGGhhGghGhghG!" I clutched my head and felt myself going insane. I stopped crying at the sound of nariens voice.

"I...its...your...fault..!" Narien tells me with blood spewing everywhere. I watch with tears staining my cheeks as nariens life leaves his eyes. I rock back and forth with tears in my eyes. I then stand up and start to laugh mechanically.

"HAAhAHaHahahahahaHahHaHahHahHa!" Something snapped in me as I laughed as though I was a mad man. The tears still streaming down my face. I look at nariens face and smile. I turn and leave nariens body behind , blood stained my cloths as I headed back towards kanda. I left the woods and headed towards lavis house.

As I enter the house I see Kandas panicked face and he rushes over to me ,he grabs my shoulders i smile as though everything was normal. He scans me and his eyes widen at the sight of blood.

" what happened moyashi ? Where were you?! Did the NOAHs find you again! Who's blood is this?!" Kanda asks fast. I look up at him and give him a smile and giggle a little.

" I guess blood is thicker than water. I should know there was so much blood. I'm tired I'm going to bed good night kanda dearest~" I tell kanda with a smile as I walk away. I removed my bloodied cloths and rinse off the blood and put clean cloths on I slip into bed and fall asleep.

ALLENS DREAM:

I walk a road where there's nothing but the dirt road and a river of blood flowing on each side of the river. I see a young boy about my age with unruly reddish brown hair at the end of the road with a mechanical smile looking at me. I look behind him and see another person but he is taller around in his 30s he is wherein get black pants and a white shirt with a brown vest on. He looked a lot like Tyki.

"Master Tyki?" I ask cautiously.

" No allen-chan~ it's me NEAH" NEAH smiles warmly.

" who is he then?" I ask pointing to the boy.

"he is you but he likes to be called RED.~ won't you be nice to him?" NEAH asks to me.

" Sure..." I wave at red as he comes up to me and hugs me.

" uncle NEAH is so nice to us. Isn't he ALLEN?" Red asks me.

" he has been there for me for a little while but yeah he is kind huh..." I say thinking.

" Allen he is the part of you that you rejected. Why not except him now? Just close your eyes and hold his hand" NEAH encourages. I look at red and smile at him. I nod in agreement. I take reds hand and I see a darkness surround me red hugs me and we merge.

" good allen-chan now you are complete!" NEAH claps in excitement.

after we finished merging I awoke with a start.

I open my eyes and see kanda pacing. I sit up and smile at him.

" hello kanda~"