Who are yuu?

"Get back ALLEN! I'll protect you!" The samari boy tells me. I look at him confused.

" Um who are you? Why do you need to protect me? And how do you know my name?" I cock my head to the side slightly confused. The boy looks at me as if I have two heads. I fidget under his gaze. He then looks angry.

" ok I get it I'm sorry." Kanda sighs

"why are you apologizing when I don't even know you?" I ask him expecting him to say he accidentally tripped me one day or something but instead he yelled.

" Stop fucking with me moyashi. I know we had a small fight and I know I was being a bit harsh but this childish act is getting out of hand!" I cower behind the shocked lavi.

" Lavi who is that? Why is he mad? How does he know me?" I asks my best friend who I've known for as long as I can remember he helped me escape the hell that was the labratory and even provided housing and fed me. Lavi seemed slightly confused by my actions.

" It's kanda silly moyashi~ now why don't we just drop them silly game of forgetting and make up." Lavi pats my head smiling.

"b-but lavi I'm not playing I don't know who he is." I begin to cry. Lavi looks at me stunned but then catches some thing in the corner of his eye.

"ok I'm sorry how bout you go downstairs with Lena-niisan ~" lavi tells me sweetly. I look at lenalee. I smile at her than run over and grab her hand. We head down stairs as we sit on the leather couch she turns to me.

" How about we read a book Allen-chan! Your favorite book right here. 'Grimms grimmest' " she smiles and I nod in agreement. Before we start she turns to me with a hint of sadness in her eyes as she asks me a question.

"do you remember who gave you this book Allen-chan?" She asks hopeful.

"Of course! How could I forget!" I say in protest she smiles and hugs me.

"I'm so happy I new you would never forget k-"

" you got it for me oniisan for a present!" I smile happily. She looks shocked but quickly hides it and smiles.

"I'm so happy you remember." She says almost emotionless.

(With kanda and lavi)

Lavi walks over toward the nightstand in the room and picks up a piece of paper and begins to read it aloud.

" Dear Yu,

I'm sorry that I have been loosing my sanity but I wasn't lying about Rhode-sama. I love you but it hurts too much to be with you. I have decided to trust milline and have him erase my memories of you. Please don't try to bring back my memories. I don't want them back. It will only hurt more. I love you and please dont hate me after this.

love,

allen walker (moyashi)" lavi Notices there are wet spots on the letter and realizes they are tears he then re-reads the letter in his head then looks at kanda for a reaction. Kanda had his hands to his side clenching them together until they where white. Tears flow from Kandas face.

"I didn't mean to upset him this much I just felt he was being stupid or delusional or still holding onto that psychotic bitch by thinking rhode was still alive so I said some mean words without meaning to them. I didn't think- I didnt know he would-" kanda trembled at the thought of Allen never remembering him. And not wanting to remember. Lavi walked up behind kanda and debated on whether or not to hug him. He decided to lay a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sure he will remember but for now we must be patient."

" I hope so..." Kanda dried his tears as they walked back down the stairs away from the room where Allen forgot about kanda.

(Back with ALLEN and lenalee)

lenalee read me three story's the girl with no hands, Snow White, and sleeping beauty. I smiled at her as she finished.

"another one Oni-chan!" I clap in excitement but stop when I see the samari boy come down the stairs with lavi-niisan. I quickly run behind Lena-oniisan and whisper to her.

"protect me Lena-oniisan it's the scary and meani samari boy!" I point behind her. She smiles softly.

"Allen-chan this is kanda!" Lavi announces enthusiastically. I turn my head away in disinterest.

time skip:(two days)

"Lavi-nii can we get something to eat I'm hungryyyyyy~!" I whine as I latch myself on his hips.

"sure allen-chan! But first you have to be nice to kanda." Lavi says playfully. I look at kanda suspicious. And mumble an 'I guess' lavi smiles at me and pats my ears in a loving way.

"Let's go some matarishii dango!" Lavi says happily.

"Really! YAYYY!" I jump up and down as I run to the kitchen. Lavi and lenalee follow with a depressed kanda.

lavi gets a large plate of the sugary desert and sets it on the table. I drool as I grab several sticks in my hand and begin eating. I look over to see kanda looking blankly at the matarishii dango. I look away as I ofer him a stick. I peek a glimpse at him as he has a surprised look on his face. He then smiles softly. I look away with a small blush I try to hide. He takes it and begins to eat it. He then mumbles a small thank you to me. I eat as fast as possible and run out thanking lavi-nii for the food and run to my room.

why do I feel like I should stay away like this person is the source of all my sadness but I'm attracted because he is also all of my happyness. I sigh confused. Why would I want to forget him. Did he hurt me that bad? He must have or else I wouldn't have asked milline to make me forget. I hear a knock out side my door.

"Allen-chan! Wanna go to the store with me and lenalee-chan?"

Lavi asks through the door. I peek out. And nod a yes. I quickly put on a jacket and shoes I rush out my door but am stopped by a wall or what I thought was a wall. I look up to see an equally surprised kanda.

"hello kanda-sama..." I say as I try to brush past him.

"why?" Kanda asks me but I am confused.

"why what?"

"Why did you want to forget me?" Kanda shakes his head as though clearing his head.

"Sorry don't mind me uh never mind what I said." Kanda turns to leave but I grab his wrist. He looks at me shocked.

" Uh sorry for grabbing you I just wanted to tell you that umm I don't know why all I can say is I feel that for some reason you have hurt me so much that I would want to forget you but that is strange because I usually never want to forget anyone no matter what they do... " kanda looks at me with tears in his eyes and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry moyashi!" I stay there in an uncomfortable hug but for some reason it felt...right. We are broken from our hug by the sound of a voice.

"hey are you guys coming?!" Lenalee calls to us.

"yeah be right there!" I call but look at kanda.

"I'm sorry as well kanda I never meant to hurt you I just wanted to forget. I don't know why but I feel as though that's the reason..." I walk past kanda with my hair covering my eyes but feel a sudden jerk on my arm and something wet and warm press against my lips. I realize it was kanda kissing me.

.

.

.

.

Bye~ from Kyla-chan!

allen: you are seriously mean kyla-chan

lavi: yeah I agree

kanda: at least I got a kiss...

me: see I made everything better with a kiss!

lavi: that doesn't fix everything!

kanda: yes it does!

me: SEEEEEE!

allen: I'm leaving now... I'm hungry...

Me: me 2...

kanda: I have some sweets...

allen/me: woof!woof!