Confess

I wake up to the sound of people talking outside the rooms door.

"Do you really think you can handle an emotionally unstable kid kanda I mean you yourself is pretty unstable...just ditch him before you make him worse..." i suspect is lavi.

"I can't do that..." I presume is Kandas voice.

"why cant you? I mean , I don't want you to lead him on or for either of you to get hurt..." Lavi says trying to convince kanda. I continue to pretend to be asleep.

"I think I love him..." Kanda says softly.

"but does he love you?" Lavi says in a different voice from his childish behavior. I inwardly tremble.

"I don't know but I just feel like I need to protect him... Like he's fragile and that I can keep him together...even if he never returns my feelings. I want to be by his side...God I sound like a girl..." Kanda sadly.

" Well I guess I better go before he wakes up and finds your not there..." Lavi leaves, and kanda comes back in the room. He slides under the covers with me.

"How much did you hear?" Kanda asks. 'How did he know I was awake?!' I open my eyes to meet his. I smile.

" Just the end of it..." I say averting my eyes from his.

"I see." Kanda turns, his back facing me his onyx ears pinned to his head and tail wrapped around his leg. I look at it shocked but I sigh. Maybe if I cofess my feelings it would make him feel better. I guess it's worth a shot.

"I love you too yu..." I see his body stiffen. He slowly turns to face me face shocked. I just give him my most real smile. I feel tears fill my eyes. He quickly grabs me and kisses me on the lips. They are so warm and soft. I whimper As he pulls away. My half lidded eyes beg him for more kisses.

"Moyashi... Please...be mine and only mine." Kinda says completely serious but almost desperate. I smile at him as a few tears escape my eyes.

"I would really like that Yu..." He wipes away my tears and gives me a rare smile.

"would you like some breakfast?" Kanda says with renewed energy. I nod a yes as he grabs my hand and we head down stairs to get some food. When we reach the bottom of the steps I am greeted with the sent of maple bacon and blueberry pancakes. My mouth salivates at the sight of food.

I look at kanda for approval to dig into food. He nods and we make our way to the large table and sit with lavi and lenalee already sitting and eating. Kanda glares at lavi and sits next to me.

" The food is amazing it's so yummy! Want some Yu?" I ask with my mouth full as I offer a fork full of freshly cooked pancakes to him. He looks at me and then the fork full of food.

" Don't talk with your mouth full moyashi it's gross." Kanda says flatly. I feel disappointment fill me. But as I look at kanda again He sighs then he eats the pancakes from my fork. I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. I finish my breakfast and tell everyone thank you and I was going to take a shower.

As I take my cloths off in the bathroom i look in the mirror to see another figure behind me. I jump back in surprise crashing into the sink. I hear banging on the door. I never take my eyes off the other person in the mirror.

"moyashi! Are you ok?!" Kanda bangs on the door.

"yeah I'm fine just slipped that's all!" I managed to say as the person in the mirror smiles wide.

"ok..." Kanda then walks away from the bathroom door.

"Who are you?" I ask the mirror.

"I am red." The person says giggling. 'Wait red as in the other me?' I think to myself.

"Yup that one!" Red says excited.

" why can I see you know?" I ask nervous.

"because we merged." Red says as-a-matter-of-a-fact kind of tone.

" Is there a reason why your here." I ask.

" Well I'm here on neahspart he doesn't want you to be alone. if we face the NOAHs your little boyfriend won't be enough to protect you." Red says to me darkly.

" But-"

"No he won't be enough that's why I'm here. To protect you. The way mana did." My eyes go wide as red said this. Tears fill my eyes as I remeber mana.

"He loved you Allen just like how I love you.~" red says in a sickly sweet voice.

"you do?" I ask.

" Of course I do allen-chan~." Red says back. I nod at red and continue on to take a shower. As I shower I ponder in all the recent events that has occurred. I am broken from my thoughts at the sound of knocking on the door.

"y-yes?!" I stutter.

"are you planning to spend all day in there moyashi?!" Kanda calls to me.

"sorry I'll be right out!" I say back. I rinse my hair carfully so not to get water in my feline ears and splash water in my face and turn the water off. I dry off and get cloths on. As I open the door to leave the bathroom I'm knocked on my butt by an unknown force.

"Ow." I say as I rub my butt. And look up to see that I ran into kanda.

"you ok?" he asks as he offers a hand to me.

"yeah I'll be fine..." I say as I take his hand and he helps me up.

" Good now we are going to town." Kanda says as he turns to leave.

" Why are we going to town?" I say as I run trying to catch up to his pace.

" For a date. I'm gonna take you out on a date." Kanda says to me with a slight blush.

"a date?!" I stood shocked.

.

.

.

.

Bye~ from Kyla-chan!

Allen: Kyla-chan why do I have so many problems?

kanda: she's just portraying how you are.

allen: BAKANDA!

Me: is everyone playing nice?

kanda/Allen: y-yes kyla-chan!

lavi: you are truly insane...

me: thank you USAGI-chan!