Coma

I feel so shocked that I didn't know how to react. For some reason It felt so warm and familiar. When kanda pulled away and he looked at me with hopeful eyes as though it would do something. I look at him and slowly back away screaming.

" LAVI-NII!LENA-NII! KANDA IS VIOLATING MEEEEEEEE! HELPPP MEEEE!WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I run towards downstairs where they where waiting for us to leave. I charge at lavi and hide behind him.

"kanda what did you do to moyashi-chan?" Lavi took on a scary big brother persona. I put some fake tears in my eyes while looking up at him.

" Calm down lavi. We need to get grocerys so come on." Lenalee says as she pinches lavis ear and drags him outside while holding my hand. I look back at kanda who seems slightly disappointed. I sigh and grip lenalles hand tighter. She looks down at me with a sad smile and she nods as she lets go of my hand. I race bCk to kanda and offer him my hand while looking away ashamed. He had the same reaction as he did with the dango. He slowly takes my hand as though not to frighten me. Once our hands are together I grip his hand tight and pull him towards lenalee and lavi. I look at both of them and smile.

time skip (entering house after shopping so about three hours)

"I wanna help put stuff away!" I shout while raising my hand. Lenalee giggles.

"I wanna help toooooo!" Komui says in a hurry but childish way.

"brother..." Lenalee sighs.

i look over to kanda as we all work together to put stuff away. I run over to him and smile.

"here I made this for you!" I hold out a bowl of soba that komui helped me by cooking it for me while we were out shopping. He smiles to me and accepts the bowl.

I run back over toward everyone else and we each take our separate lunches. I run back to kanda and plop down on the sofa next to kanda. I started to scrap down my food when all of a sudden I heard a crack. I stop eating and look at kanda. He seems to have heard the noise as well but before we could comprehend what was happening the entire room shattered.

I open my eyes. I look around I was in the living room. And kanda was here too. I guess it was just a dream?

"silly boy this is no dream!" I hear a shrill voice say. Kanda opens his eyes and locks eyes with me.

"and I see you brought your boyfriend~ too bad you erased for memories of him. After all he was what the small barricade that kept me from ripping your mental state to shreds. Stupid Allen." Rhode says in a matter-of-factly kind of voice. I begin to tremble. When I feel warm arms surround me only to realize that it was narien.

"Narien?" I ask terrified.

"Yes ALLEN it's me. But it's your fault I died. its your fault rhode-sama punished me. ITS YOUR FAULT!" Narien said in the voice of a mad man. I pushed him away.

"even if it was ALLENS fault what's the point in being mad a bout it now?" I hear a familiar voice say. And narien dissapears as though he was fake.

"How are you alive?! MY FAMILY KILLED YOU JUST LIKE YOUR BROTER SO HOW ARE YOU HERE?!" Rhode says instantly angry.

"uncle?" I ask as I look behind me and see him behind kanda.

"Don't worry Allen-chan I will protect you. In the mean time please listen to what this boy has to say." NEAH pats my ears as he goes to approach rhode. Just as his hand leaves my head images flash through my head of kanda and me. Just as the images slow down it stops at the most recent, us fighting. Tears spill from my eyes.

"What did you do to him?!" Rhode snarled at NEAH.

"I gave him what he needs most right now. The memories of his most beloved." NEAH smiles.

"Yu?" I ask as I look at kanda he seems mixed between shock, confusion,happiness, and anger.

"I'm sorry allen I didn't belive you. I just...I was scared... I didn't mean to say such mean things to you...l love you!" Kanda says in a rush as tears spill from his eyes. I run at him and give him a hug. He seems surprised by the action.

"I'm sorry as well... I took the easiest escape route and didn't consider your feelings at all...I love Yu." I say as I give him a kiss. He quickly returns the kiss and soon we are embracing each other. We are both panting when a sudden realization comes to me. I push kanda off me. he looks upset at my actions and slightly confused. He then turns a bright red as he looks at NEAH and rhode who just witnessed everything.

"awwww and it was just getting hot. Oh well back to buisness." Rhode whined as she attacked kanda and I. I close my eyes waiting for impact but it never came. I open my eyes to see and angry NEAH.

"You dare to hurt my precious nephew?" He says while having a sickly sweet smile. Suddenly a piano appears in the living room NEAH heads towards it and plays the high A key. Rhode screeches and backs away. Neah then plays another note. The b flat. Causing what I presume to be the whole world to crack and shatter. NEAH looks at me and smiles.

"I will see you soon Allen~" and everything goes black.i feel as if I floating in everything and nothing at the same time. I hear voices but they are muffled. Each time the voice comes back its a little more clear. Slowly I open my eyes and the voices become quiet all I see is a bright white ceiling. I sit up and look around. I'm in a hospital.i look around to find kanda Only to find lavi and lenalee sitting by my bed. They notice that I wake up and scream for a doctor.

"HE AWAKE QUICK GET THE NURSE!" Lenalee runs out to get help.

"what happened?" I ask groggily.

"you see buddy there was an earthquake. You and kanda miraculously passed out and have been in a coma for 3 months. Kanda still hasn't woken up yet though." Lavi says darkly. I look at him shocked.

"3 months?" I managed to say shocked just as a nurse with pink hair comes in.

"Hi my name is fou. I'm just gonna check your vitals real quick ok?" She says getting straight to the point. I nod in confirmation. She does a quick exam and then leaves. I look at lavi.

"I want to be next to him." I say. Lavi looks shocked.

"I thought you didn't like kanda moyashi-chan?" Lavi says questionable.

"I want to be next to Yu." Lavi soon realizes I got my memories back and helps me get out of the hospital bed I was in to the room next to me. He guides me to the bed where kanda was laying peacefully asleep. I climb up and lay next to him. Lavi leaves quietly to give us some space.

I look at Kandas sleeping face I stroke his cheek with tears filling my eyes.

"come back to me soon Yu." I fall asleep next to kanda.

Time skip:(1 week)

"will he ever wake up doctor?" I ask . The man looks at me and sighs giving me a sad smile.

"I'm not sure." He leaves quietly.

time skip :(9 years)(I know big skip but oh well)

i have been visiting him for 9 years now. My 18 birthday passed 2 months ago. I enter the hospital and imeadiatly go to his room. I set the flowers next to his bed. I sit down a watch him. I have been told countless times not to give up hope but I feel like I don't have a choice but to give up. I get up to leave for the day when I hear a groan. I look back at kanda and see him scrunching his nose and slowly opening his feels like my heart just stopped. I run out of the room and scream for a doctor.

.

.

.

.

Bye~ from Kyla-chan!

allen: kyla-chan

kanda: what are you wearing.

me: I lost a bet with lavi ok...

lavi: heheee but isn't she so kawaii!

kanda/Allen/me: in Lolita outfit!?

lavi: yup!