Yu

I awoke to the feeling of something warm surrounding me. It felt so nice. I have never felt like this before. I slowly open my eyes and imeadietly sunlight blinds my vision. I close my eyes but open them again and I realize I was laying on Kandas chest. I scramble up and blush furiously. I hear a groan and realize it was kanda waking up.

"moyashi? Is something wrong?" Kanda suddenly became more alert.

"uhh...umm...I...well...no." I stutter trying to find the right words.

" Ok..." Kanda rubs his eyes from just waking up.

"I'm really sorry about last night... I guess I knida lost it after my only friend died..." I say guilty.

"Don't worry I know how you feel. When it happens you feel like your going insane. You was so close to them that you are like siblings. And when it's gone-" kanda stops mid sentence.

"GOOD MORNING YUUUUUU!" Lavi tried to jump on kanda but was knocked down before he made contact with kanda.

"moyashi why did you do that?" Lavi crys.

"sorry reflex." I shrug

"but I was going for kanda not you..." Lavi inquires.

"ha ha ha yeahhhh..." I rub the back of my head nervous while averting my eyes.

" Anyways who's up for food?" Lavi changed the subject.

" Food?" I ask.

"yes moyashi... food, you know the stuff you consume so we can continue living each day." Lavi continued waving around his hands.

" I know what food is Lavi." I said irritated.

"che. baka usagi." Kanda rolled his eyes.

I then get out of bed and head towards the door. Kanda then follows suit ,as we walk down the hallway I smell something delicious. I look at kanda he just nods at me to continue. We enter the kitchen to reaveal a feast placed before us. My tail swishes excitedly. And my ears twitch with delight. I run over to the table and begin devoting as much food as possible. The others stare at me. I blink at them confused.

"What?" I ask them food all over my face.

" Dude couldn't you wait?" Lavi still amazed by all of the food that was consumed by such a small boy.

"Don't we have a time limit on our feeding time?" I ask with my head cocked to the side in confusion, my ears flicking in confusion.

"Um no... Moyashi we eat for as long as we want." Kanda says sympathy in his voice.

"oh... I apologize for my disgraceful display." I bow. I feel a smack on the back of my head. I look up to see kanda.

" Don't apologise BAKA..." Kanda walks over to the table and sits to eat. I look at him shocked but smiles. He then wraps his tail around mine.

"Thank you kanda."

"Che. Call me Yu baka." Kanda mumbles I blush at him.

" Oki!" I smile, which causes kanda to blush slightly.

lavi stares at the cute display of a protective kanda and an innocent moyashi.

.

.

.

.

.

Well that's chapter seven tell me how you guys like or hate it and any improvements I can make! IM sorry this is so much oocness I have recently been watching corpse party tourtured souls and I feel super demented...anyways... Thank you! Oh yeah and just to let you guys know I don't post on the weekends so see you all Monday!Bye~ from Kyla-chan!

Me: yay! The day is over!

allen: you didn't rush through this did you?

lavi: yeah the chapters have been shorter recently...

me: shut up! Tell them YU-chan!

kanda: leave her alone bakas.

allen: Kyla-chan how did you tame the great kanda Yu?!

me: I have my ways...orrrrrrr pictures of kanda dressed up as a girl with makeup and earrings with cute piggy tails, and threatened to blow up any and every bit of soba in the world! *smiles innocently*

lavi/ALLEN: she really is evil...

kanda: I know...*shivers*

I hope you all enjoyed it!