Insanity?

My eyes jolt open as consciencness comes back to me. My cloths are sopping wet and I hear soft whimpers. I stare at the sky taking deep breaths of air as if I almost drowned, it felt like I had for my lungs burned and my throat did too and my chest felt unusually heavy. I searched for the sound of the whimpers and sobs that filled my ears. as I look at my chest I see Kandas head on my chest crying.

"Y-Yu?" I ask with my raspy voice. Kanda looks up with suprise and disbelief on his face.

" M-moyashi? Your alive?! I'm so happy!" He screamed as he threw his arms around my neck sobbing silently while I laid there confused.

"Yu what are you talking about of corse I'm alive why wouldn't I be? And why are we laying on the road? What time is it? Are you ok? No one hurt you right?!" I spouted one question after another.

" You don't remeber? I'm fine but you was hit by a car that was speeding and you wouldn't wake up. You started to scream as though you was being tortured and I was terrified!" Kanda spoke so fast I don't think he took a breath in the sentence. When he said I was screaming as tho I was being tortured I remembered what had transpired in my unconscience state. I began to shake. And started to sing.

"She's back..."

"who's back?" Kanda asked confused.

" The lord millineum is in search in you~ looking for our hearts now have you heard the news~ we ran away from him and now our punishment is due~" I sang over and over while rocking back and forth.

"Moyashi! Hey what are you talking about?!" Kandas voice was but a whisper in the back of my head as I sung.

'allen...'

'Poor Allen...'

'NEAH we have to do something he is loosing his sanity the longer we wait!'

'Patience red remember the other boy is with him. Let's just watch.'

'Fine.'

"Moyashi answer me!" Kanda frantically shook my shoulders. I stopped singing but tears where still falling on my face. I look up at kanda and tears flow even more. He pulls me into a hug that showed how much he cared never wanting to let go. I cried loudly in his arms. He held me until I calmed down enough so I could talk.

"R-Rhode I-Is B-Back..." I say between sobs. Kanda stiffens.

"now your spouting crazy things rhode is dead. Her body beyond recognition." Kanda says to me blankly

" But it's true she's back!" I exclaim franticly.

" No SHES NOT! you are just going through denial that she's dead." kanda said to me emotionless with slight anger boiling in those beautiful dark blue orbs.

" IM NOT GOING THROUGH DENIAL! I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD BUT SHE CAME TO ME WHILE I WAS UNCOSCIENCE!" I yell at him realizing that it sounded crazy.

" Then you just had a vivid nightmare nothing more nothing less." Kanda glares at me for even suggesting she was still alive.

" But sh-" I tried to convince him that she was alive but was cut off by him yelling at me.

" SHE DEAD! SO DROP IT!" Kanda growled.

" I see... Sorry to have been so incompetent to not realize reality and dreams." I say darkly hating myself for even talking. I stood up With my hair covering my eyes and run towards lavis friends house. I left kanda in a daze. Using my cat senses I manage to find lenalees house. I burst threw the door and stomp up stairs to a random bedroom and slam the door locking it in the process. Lenalee and lavi tried to talk to me to ask me what was wrong but I ignored them with ease.

" Allen please come out." I hear lenalle plead. I stay silent.

"come on moyashi-chan don't make a girl cry. If you stay in there when Yu-chan comes home I'm having him bust open this door!" Lavi says to me. I still stay silent. Tears fill my eyes as I remember why I ran away. Kanda called me insane. Dillusional. Just dreaming. In denial. I hug my knees tighter.

" I wish I could forget about him." I whisper to myself. As if by magic a man in a fat suit appeared. I look in awe.

" If that is what you wish all you have to is say please~3" the man with the unnatural smile says to me gently.

"who are you?!" I shout. Hear lavi and lenalee beat against the door saying to open the door. The where worried I was in trouble. I'm not in trouble this man here says he will help me. Help me forget him.

"I am earl millineum~3 but you can call me milline~3" the man says softly.

"so you will help me forget kanda?" I ask anxious if he can really do it.

"yes all I need is for you to write down the persons name who you wish to forget.~3" I smile at him and nods vigourusly. He takes out a pen and paper from no where. I take ale the pen and write out Kandas full name.

"What do you want in return?" I ask suspisious.

"just that you do me one favor in the future I am unsure what of but that you are avalibility for it.~3" I smile and hug him.

"thank you milline!but can I write a note to kanda saying I want this?" The man pats my ears and chuckles.

"anytime~3 and sure~" he steps away. I quickly write a little not for kanda telling him that I asked for this and to please let me have this one thing. I nod my head at milline telling him I was ready. He laughs and A bright light engulfs me and I feel something be taken away from me. I smile softly. I hear the sound of wood being cut down as the light dissipates. The man winks at me and says.

"nice doing buisness allen-chan~3"

"thank you. Milline." I say as I see a boy with semi long hair jump in front of me with a sword.

.

.

.

.

Bye~ from Kyla-chan!

kanda: *sulking* moyashi forgot about me...

me: sorry Yu-chan *hugs kanda*

lavi: what has this world come to? *sweatdrop*

allen: I don't know but I don't like it...

lavi: me neither...

me: ALLEN! LOVE YUUUUUU! *sob*

allen: EHHHHh!

lavi: good luck little buddy*trys to escape*

allen: *black ALLEN apears* your staying here to help me lavi hehehe.

me: GROUP HUG!

kanda:*sigh*