Kit Walker; Falling For You

IMAGINE BEING IN THE ASYLUM AND REALIZING YOU ARE FALLING FOR KIT.

'So how are you holding up?' Kit asks as he lights the cigarette between his lips.

You bite yours as he blows out the smoke.

It's weird how you can trust someone do blindly, a person comitted in an insane asylum to be exactly.

But still, you trust him because you know he speaks the truth. You shrug as answer to his question.

Kit gently takes your hand in his when he sees the tears brimming in your eyes.

'You gotta stay strong, Y/N. You will get outta here. I know you didn't do it.'

'I don't wanna get out of here without you.' You whisper.

He moves his chair closer to yours. 'Maybe they're right, maybe I am crazy. Maybe I made the whole thing up because I can't face up to what I did.'

'You're not crazy, Kit.' You state.

He turns his head to face you as he puts out the cigarette. 'Give me one good reason why I am not crazy.'

You lay your left hand on his cheek. 'If you were I wouldn't want to be with you so badly.'

For a second he looks at you in complete confusion.

He leans in, his lips so close to yours that you can feel his hot breath brush against your lips.

'I think you are the crazy one.' He whispers softly as he presses his lips against yours.