Kyle Spencer; Hide And Seek

Requested by ZoeFromCoven 

It was a very warm day in New Orleans today, so you and your boyfriend Kyle decided to hang out in the mall.

First he baught you an ice-cream, of course he had to put your head down so your nose was all sticky with chocolate.

Now, the two of you were sitting on a bench, thinking of what to do next.

'Kai,' Kyle suddenly spoke up, scooting closer to you. 'Shall we go to Forever 21?'

'You hate shopping.' You giggle.

'We're not going shopping.' He said.

'Then what are we gonna do?' You asked, playing with his blonde curls.

Suddnly his eyes lit up. 'I know! Let's play hide and seek!'

'In Forever 21?' You chuckled at his childish behaviour.

Seriously, this boy was a baby in a teenage boy's body.

'Fine. Let's play hide and seek.' You smiled.

'Yaay!' He clapped his hands and jumped like a little kid.

You laughed as he grabbed your hand and pulled you up, towards the shop.

You started counting, and you found Kyle soon.

He was hiding in one of the women's dressing rooms, he was so predictable.

But you weren't.

He was still counting down while you were already safe and sound in your hiding spot.

You crouched down behind a rank where they sell women's jeans, right behind the mannequin.

You didn't know how long you sat there, but when you moved to see where Kyle was at, he pointed at you and yelped; 'Found you!'

He ran towards you so he could tag you but yuo ducked away, so Kyle stretched out to tag you, wacking the mannequin to the floor in the process.

It fell to the ground, losing an arm and it's head.

Both of you stood there in shock for a moment.

'Oops.' Kyle mumbled.

'Hey!' An older lady walked up to you.

'Shit.' You cursed, but you had no time to say something as suddenly Kyle grabbed your hand and started running as fast as he could, pulling you with him like a rag doll.

Two younger ladies who worked in the shop ran after the two of you for a long time, but eventually gave up.

You and Kyle ran at least two streets further than the mall was at.

Then you both stopped, breathing heavily and pausing to catch your breath.

Than you burst out in laughter, Kyle did the same.

'That was amazing!' He whooped.

'You should've seen the look on their faces!' You laughed hysterically.

'We better not go back to the mall today.' He said. 'How about we rent a movie, buy some snacks and go home?' He asked as he swung an arm around your shoulders, kissing your temple.

'That sounds wonderful.' You smiled as the two of you walked away.