Evan Peters: Lazy Sunday (SMUT)

Requested by ahsxoxo1

It was sunday, your favourite day of the entire week.

Your boyfriend Evan Peters never had to work on sunday, so the both of you always had a movie day.

You sat on the couch, Evan sat behind you, his arms draped over me.

'Do you want anything to drink, Macy?' He asked, pecking your cheek.

'No, thanks though, babe.'

You turned your head to kiss him on the lips.

Evan pulled you closer into him without breaking contact.

You broke apart for air as you turned around on his lap, straddling him.

Evan wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you into a heated kiss.

Your fingers tangled in his hair as he attached his lips to your neck.

Evan left his marks all the way over your neck to your collarbone.

A soft moan escaped your lips.

By now the movie was completely forgotten about.

Evan undid you of your tank top, leaving you in jeans shorts and your blue bra he loved so much.

He continued his path of kisses down your neck onto your breasts before unclasping your bra and throwing it onto the floor next to your top.

Evan's mouth attached to one of your nipples as the other one got attention by being rolled between his thumb and finger.

A sharp moan escaped your mouth as you threw your head back.

The erotic sensation was soon gone when he tugged at your short, signaling he wanted it off.

You unbuttoned and unzipped your dark jeans shorts, laying down and lifting up your hips so he could slide it down your thighs and toss it to the ground.

In a blink your underwear was thrown onto the floor as well.
'You're so gorgeous, Macy.' Evan breathed.

You squirmed underneath him as he pulled your legs over the leather leaning as he kneeled down in front of you.

As soon as his tongue touched
your clit you moaned out loud.

Evan had always been very skilled with his tongue, he proved this again right now, while he swirled his tongue around your bundle of nerves.

'Evan, please,... Ah!' You moaned, so loud you thought the neighbours would hear.

The pleasure was so intense you had to grip the leather of the couch.

Before you knew it Evan had you come undone.

He crawled over you, kissing you passionately while you were still breathing heavily from your orgasm.

Evan sat you back up onto his lap, somehow he had already lost all of his clothes in the process.

His erect member took your breath away.

You soon sat up kissing him deeply as you crawled onto his lap.

You carefully slid down on him, causing a deep moan to escape Evan's lips.

You moaned softly as you started a pace.

Evan grabbed your hips pumping you upon him.

You increased your speed as he slammed your hips down on himself.

Beads of sweat dripped down his back as well as your own.

Your moaning got louder the harder you moved.

'Oh fuck Macy.' Evan moaned as you reached your high.

Seconds after he reached his own, burying his head into the crook of your neck.

The both of you laid down next to eachother, catching your breath.

Evan wrapped his arms around you. 'I love you so much, Macy.'

'I love you too.'