Tate Langdon; The Shy Boy

IMAGINE LIVING IN THE MURDERHOUSE AND TATE BEING REALLY SHY AROUND YOU BUT FINALLY GATHERING THE COURAGE TO AK YOU OUT.

You felt a presence behind you and you immediatly turned around.

Your crabby mood vanished all of a sudden when you saw him. 'Tate, hi!'

'Hey.' He smiled shyly.

You met Tate the first day you moved in.

You always thought he was handsome and funny and the both of you got very close.

Sometimes when times got rough for you he would come up to your room and talk to you about it, then he would stay with you until you felt better.

You knew something about Tate wasn't right, but honestly you didn't care.

'What's up?' You asked.

'So, uh..' Tate looked down at his worn out converse all stars. 'Tomorrow is halloween so I was wondering if you... If you had plans?'

'Nope. No plans at all.' You smiled.

Tate looked up at you and smiled, his eyes lit up. 'You uh... You wanna hang out?'

'Yes! Oh my God, we can wear costumes and we can go trick or treating and you can come over and watch movies all night!' You sqealed happily.

'Sure! Sounds fun!' He smiled widely.

'I should really get my homework done. I'll see you tomorrow?'

'Okay.' Tate smirked.

You walked over to him and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, which caught him so off guard that he just stumbled out of your room.

You giggled at him when he closed the door.

And for the first time, you felt extremely happy.