Kyle Spencer; You Deserve So Much More

Requested by @tea-lynn

It's been a month or three since Fiona got Kyle to be, well, human again.

But ever since that happened, Zoe barely even looked at Kyle, let alone talk to him.

He tried to, though, a lot. 

But she just neglected him, tossing him away like an empty tray.

You'd seen the hurt in his eyes everytime he'd look at Zoe and she'd look away as if he was not there.

You'd seen the hurt in his eyes when he handed her her plate and she didn't even look at him, let alone thank him.

You'd seen the hurt in his eyes when all of the others -except Fiona and Cordelia- were yelling at him when he didn't immediatly clean something up.

But you weren't like that to him.

You were the exact opposite, helping him with the cooking, thanking him everytime he did something for you.

And you bet he hadn't seen the hurt inside your eyes when you spoke to him, and you knew he was listening to you but in the meantime he was looking at Zoe.

You bet he hadn't seen the hurt in your eyes when he told you about how much he loved Zoe.

But also, that's been a while, you noticed he was paying more attention to you these days.

It's been more than two months since Kyle talked about Zoe to you, or even mentioned her.

You went into the kitchen because you were a little bored, climbing on the counter. 'Hey.' You said.

Kyle was preparing dinner for the witches and you, so he was very focused.

After a little while he noticed it was only you and you were talking to him, so he turned around and said; 'Oh, hey Y/N.'

'Need some help?' You asked, jumping off the counter and standing next to him.

'No, I got it.' He said, but he passed you a plate of onions to peel anyway.

'How've you been doing?' You asked to fill the silence. 

He shrugged. 'I'm good.' 

'That didn't sound very convincing.' You nudged him playfully.

He shrugged once again. 'It just sucks when the person you're in love with doesn't answer your feelings.'

You sighed aggrivated. 'Kyle, you need to let Zoe go, get her out of your head. I'm sorry to break it to you, buddy, but she's not intrested anymore. In fact, I've heard she set her eyes on someone else.'

'I'm not talking about Zoe.' He said softly.

'Oh.' You were a little suprised by this answer. 'Then who are you talking about?'

He shrugged again, he did that a lot. 'Nobody.'

'Kyleeee.' You whined, tugging at his sleeve like a little kid who's begging her mother to buy her a popsicle. 'Tell me.'

'You.' He said shortly.

'Huh?' You aksed confused, immediatly taking a halt with your jumping to stare at him confusedly.

'I was talking about you.' Kyle said as he swallowed thickly.

You just stared at him in awe.

Never would you have thought he'd actually fall in love with you.

And then, before he could say something else or have any second thoughts, you grabbed his face and kissed him.

First you were afraid he wouldn't react the way you wanted him to, but when he kissed you back almost immediatly and pulled you closer into him by your waist, all those fears were floating away.

You pulled back for breath, the both of you smiling against eachother's lips. 

'I'm in love with you, Y/N.' He breathed.

'I am in love with you, Kyle.' You smiled widely, then leaned in to kissing him again.