Tate Langdon - All For Us (SAD)

Tate's eyes followed you as you paced around your bedroom. 

'I can't believe they're making me leave this place.' You sighed, your eyes glancing up to meet his, but Tate kept his head down, not wanting to look you in the eyes.

'You know,' His words were soft and his voice was shaking. 'You can always stay.'

Frowning you looked up at him. 'Right, like I can pay off the mortgage on this house by myself, I'm still in school, dummy!'

'No,' He chuckled sadly. 'I mean, stay-stay. Here, like me.'

'Doesn't that mean I have to die?' 

He scratched the back of his head as he took some steps forward. 'Yes, but it doesn't have to be painful.'

'I can't do that, Tate.'

'You didn't even think about it.' He hissed through his teeth, his voice raw and his eyes turned cold.

'I am not going to kill myself!' You argued.

'I thought you loved me.' He spoke, a tear dripping from the corner of his eye.

A deep sigh escaped your lips. 'I do, but I don't want to do this.'

'You said you were gonna be with me forever.' He whispered softly.

A small laugh came out of your mouth. 'Tate, I'm seventeen! What do I know about love?'

'I know enough about it, I know I love you.'

You released a deep, frustrating sigh as you dragged yourself to the edge of your bed and plopped down, gesturing for Tate to do the same. He followed and sat down next to you.

You took his hand in yours, caressing his fingers with your thumb as you looked up at his face. 

'Tate, I really love you. But I just see no future for us.'

'Why not?' Tate asked, his voice trembling audible.

'Because you can't even leave the house. You can't show yourself to any outsider I'd have over because everybody here knows you and what you've done. I want to get married and have kids and a dog and a beautiful life!' You took a small gasp for air after realising you were almost yelling at him. With your free hand you wiped away some tears that somehow managed to escape. 'And you can't give me that.'

'I want to be everything you want.' He pleaded desperately.

'But you can't.'

His hand gripped your wrist tightly, harshly pulling you back in place as you were attempting to get off the bed.

'Don't do this to me, Y/N' He whispered, planting his lips on your cheek.

You pulled your hand out of his grip and winced in pain. 'I'm sorry,Tate. I have to go to school now.'

He nodded shortly. 'I'll see you after school in the attic?'

Biting your lip, you thought about it.  You still had five months before actually moving to Kentucky. But would you really want to give yourself the chance to fall in love with him even more? So you could be hurt even more when you actually had to leave? And what if he gets so up in your head and you actually do what he asks you to? No, you thought to yourself. I can't do this to myself. Not anymore. Enough is enough.

Your hand reached out almost instinctively to his cheek, caressing the soft skin there. 'I think we should go our separate ways, baby.'

His tears were streaming forcefully down his face by now, but yours did too, so you didn't care. You pulled him up and locked your lips with his for the last time, letting it hover in the air between you before pulling apart.  

'Maybe one day, we'll see each other again.' You whispered, your thumb wiping a tear away from his angelic face. 

He nodded. 

'It hurts, right?' You sniffled, looking up at him. It felt like it was almost impossible to let go of him now. 

Tate took your face gently in his hands, looking you straight in the eyes.He nodded shortly before speaking. 'Yes, it does. But I'm taking the pain gratefully. Because I had the chance to discover what a wonderful person you are. I'm taking it all for us.'

A/N: This is so short omg I'm so sorry lol. I was at work when writing this one. Let me know what you guys think of this and if I should make a part 2! ALL IDEAS ARE WELCOME BABIES!