Tate Langdon; Off To The Races (SMUT)

Requested by selfconfessedtrash

Thought this song fitted this imagine! Sorry for the quality but it's the only version I can find!

Los Angeles, 1993

'So now I can't even hang out with who I want anymore?!' You shouted at your boyfriend Tate.

The two of you had been together for half a year now, and God you loved him, but lately he's been acting very insecure and that made him act as if he was the boss of you.

'Not with those guys!' He shouted back, his voice cracking from the high notes.

'They're just friends!' You paced around in his bedroom angrily.

'I saw how you acted with them, they are NOT just friends!' 

'Are you serious right now?' You threw your arms into the air. 

'Yes I am! Give me your phone, I wanna check it!'

'No!'

'GIVE ME IT!'

'No!'

'Give your phone to me!' He shouted again.

'I am not giving you my phone Tate!'  

The tall blonde haired boy gritted his teeth in anger as he stomped towards you, attempting to steal the phone right out of your hands.

Your free hand made it's way to his chest and pushed him with all the strength you could muster.

Tate stumbled back a little.

'If you don't trust me, I'm afraid we won't be able to make this work.' You spoke, ignoring the tears building up behind your eyelids that were closed now.

As you opened them again, Tate was silently crying, tears streaming down his pink cheeks and his plump lips trembled with unspoken words.

'So this is it? Is it really over?' His voice was just a silent whisper.

'I guess so, yes.' Your voice was trembling as much as his was, and with that, you walked up to him to press a calm, sorrowful kiss on his lips before walking out of his bedroom.

He didn't follow you, he didn't call out for you like you expected him to, he just stood watching you through his window as you turned around to admire that angel face one last time.

And then? Then you walked away and never heard of him again.

You sat with your friend at a local cafe, sipping on some cocktail and talking about stuff.

You thought of Tate every single day since you left him four months ago, there was always something that reminded you of him.

You stood up from your chair to find your phone in your backpocket to let your mom know you'd spend the night at Y/BFF/N.

But just when you hung up someone knocked you onto the hard floor.

'I am so sorry, are you alright?' A familiar voice asked politely.

You looked up, right into those mesmerizing dark brown orbs you had missed too much.

It was as if time stood still when he stared back into your E/C ones.

Eventually he helped you up and without thinking you wrapped your arms around him.

'Do you two know eachother?' Y/BFF/N asked.

The two of you broke away from the embrace. 'We used to be very close.'

'She's my ex-girlfriend.' Tate said casually.