James March: Control

Requested by  @WWEsuperFAN

You had been spending the last two years with the love of your life, James March.

Although, you sometimes hated him for all the work he needed to do for the hotel, and the fact that he always said "I wish not to be disturbed".

You respected that, of course.

When you still used to work, you didn't wanted to be disturbed also, but now you had given up your job because James had asked you to.

But now, it was almost ten o'clock and you were in need of some action, so you found yourself at James' office.

You didn't knock because you knew he wouldn't let you in, he never did.

So you just walked in, and the scene before you was not a pretty sight.

There was a woman, she hung up against the wall, her hands and feet were tied together with rope that had made deep cuts into her ankles and wrists.

But that wasn't the only blood running down her body.

Her clothing was ripped, her mouth was taped shut but that didn't keep her from making screaming noises, although they were very muffled.

And then there was James, wearing this suit that you actually found quite embarassing, holding one of the biggest knives in his hand and before you could even take action, he pushed the knife inside of the poor woman and ripped it down, her intestines dropping to the floor in a pool of a blood.

That's when you let out a bloodcurling scream and James immediatly turned around to you, ripping of his mask in the process.

'Darling, what are you doing in here? I told you not to disturb me when I was working!' He raised his voice threatfully.

'Working! I thought you did administration work here, March! Not this!' You shouted, partially furious, partially panicking.

James was taken aback by this for a moment, you only called him by his last name when you were very, very, mad.

'If it was administration work, why would it be so private?!' 

You twitched your lips angrily. 'You're insane, March! I'm going to spend the night in my own room!' You attempt to walk away, but he grabs your wrist. 

'Angie, my darling, please. You are overreacting.' 

'Overreacting, March?! What did this woman do to you?!'

He opened his mouth but no words came out, so you walked away, slamming the door behind you.

You had ignored James for a few days, but you didn't have the courage anymore to do so.

At this moment, he was knocking on your door.

James had tried to convince you to try it, so you could know how "exhilirating" it was.

You opened your door. 'I'm ready.' You said to him.

He didn't say anything, but his suprised face spoke for itself.

He took your hand leading you to the main hall, where a catwalk was on the going right now.

'The first thing is,' He spoke silently not to gather any attention. 'To find your victim, and wait for it to be alone.' 

The two of you stood in the back, far away from all attention.

Then you spotted a familiar face, a woman you recognized.

She used to go to the same high school like you did, and she made it a hell for you.

You point out to the woman. 'Her.' 

March smirked as he remained silent.

After a terribly long moment the lady, Bethany you remembered, stood up and went to the elevators.

'She's going to the fourth floor,' March said. 'We take the stairs and you can use an excuse to get her.'

You obeyed and went through the floor, where the woman only just came out of the elevator.

'Excuse me,' You spoke. 

Bethany turned around. 'Yes?'

'I'm sorry to bother you but I think something is wrong with the lock of my door. I can't find my friends, would you mind to help me out?'

'Not at all, where's your room?' She asked nicely.

'This way,' You lead her to room 64, a smrik curling your lips as you knew you got her where you wanted her.

The adrenaline pumped through your veins as she fumbled with the doorknob. 'Something is stuck I think.'

At that moment the door opened. 

Bethany walked in. 'I don't see anything wro-' She was cut off by James knocking her unconcious. 

We had just enough time to tie her up. Then she opened her eyes.

'What is this? Where am I? What are you doing to me?'

'Stop talking.' You hissed, then James handed you a knife, the one you chose to use.

'Now, Bethany, this will only hurt a lot.' You spoke, then started stabbing her in the entire area around her stomach and chest, then, after waiting a while to make sure she suffered.

Her pleads for forgiveness and the typical "please let me go, I'll never tell anyone", were unheard by you as you slid the knife carefully across her throat. 

When you were sure she was nothing but a lifeless corpse, you dropped the knife, wiping some blood of your forehead and turned to James.

'You're right, this is exhilirating.'