Jimmy Darling; It's me or her

WARNING; FEELS AHEAD

You'd been a part of the Freakshow since two years now.

Your mother had left you on the doorstep of an orphanage after she realized -days after your third birthday- that you were'n like anyone else.

You hair growth was immensely, it couldn't stop, and when everything got dark, it shined, almost as bright as the moon.

At that orphanage, you did not get the best care they should've given you.

But you were a "freak" after all.

When you turned 18, two years ago, Elsa Mars had found you.

She introduced you to Jimmy, who showed you the entire camp and introduced you to the others.

When the night fell of your first day, you had not yet had a trailer, so Jimmy let you sleep with him.

The more the two of you had spend time together, the more closer you got.

Eventually, after a few weeks Jimmy confessed his love to you.

So, you and Jimmy were now in a relationship of two years.

Your life couldn't have been any better, the others accepted you and you found love.

That was, until Maggie Esmeralda showed up a week ago.

You weren't the jealous type, but that girl came too close to the love of your life for your liking.

Today was yet such a day, you couldn't find Jimmy anuwhere.

Bette and Dot saw you being worried as you sat desperately by the cartwheel, thinking about all the horrible scenarious that could happen.

'He's by the tent.' Bette said sweetly, she was always very sweet to you.

Even Dot, who didn't really like lots of people, was a great friend to you. 'With Maggie' She said while gritting her teeth. 

Although you knew Dot had always had an eye for Jimy, she could only tolerate the two of you together. Not him and anyone else.

'Thanks.' You spoke to the girls as you walked over to where Jimmy and Maggie were situated.

What you saw you couldn't believe.

Jimmy was kissing Maggie.

It took you a while to regain your strength to not fall apart then and there.

You stormed over to the two of them, gripping Maggie's shoulders and pushing her away from him. 'Who do you think you are?! You think you can just walk in to our camp, make everyone feel miserable about ourselves by your perfect looks and steal someone else's guy?! Is that how you work?!'

Maggie was taken aback by your outrage. 'I-... I'm sorry! I thought....'

You pushed her again against the tent, the others surrounding you by now. 'You are not supposed to think! Nobody likes you here anyway! There's not even anything wrong with you! Why are you even here?! Are you purposely ruining my life?!'

'N...No! Please I...'

Before she could finish her sentence you could not control yourself anymore and you slapped Maggie with all the force you could muster.

She gasped as she held her cheek and ran off.

Jimmy gripped your shoulders. 'What did you do that for?!' He yelled.

'Oh, so you are going to defend her now?! What were you thinking?! I love you, Jimmy! And you just go ahead and throw yourself at the new meat?!' Tears were falling down your cheeks by now.

'Y/N, I'm so sorry. I just... I don't... I don't know what came over me.' He spoke softly this time.

You stared into his eyes.

You wanted to hug him, ask him to never do it again, forgive him and act like nothing happened.

But you weren't stupid.

You knew that if you did that, he'd do it again.

'I'm sorry, Jimmy.' You muttered, letting go of him.

'What do you mean?' He asked, desperation clearly visible in his dark eyes.

'I mean we can't be together anymore.' Tears threatened to fall but you wouldn't let them.

'What? No, on't say that. We can work it out. Give me a chance.' He pleaded.

'I did.' You whispered, not trusting your voice. 'I'm sorry, I can't...' And with that you walked off, leaving Jimmy and the others astonished.

He called out for you several times, but you ignored it and went to Elsa's tent, about to ask her for your own trailer...

PART 2 OR NO?