Tate Langdon; Is There Another One?

Requested by @tea-lynn

(Wattpad still doesn't allow me to tag anyone, sorry for that!)

It's been a week or two since the new family moved in; The Harmons.

You didn't enjoy it, not really.

You did like the lady though, Vivien, you guessed

She wanted everything to be natural and all that, she reminded you of your mother.

She used to be like that, when you lived here. 

Then she died, along with your father in a car crash.

Out of grief you killed yourself, and then you met Tate and the two of you fell in love.

But now, all of this threatened to fall apart because of one depressed teenage girl, Violet Harmon.

Tate had been spending a lot of time with her recently, but he said it was only because he felt bad for her.

But you recognized the look in her eyes, because you had that same look when you watched him, she was falling in love with your man.

But there wasn't much you could do, Tate said he had a plan, and that it was all part of it.

You could kill her of course, but then you could not.

For some reasons; A) You weren't a murderer.

B) If she was dead you'd be stuck with her for eternity.

C) Tate would hate you if you did kill her.

So you just had to sit back and watch.

Last night, he even kissed her!

It was in the basement and Tate was wearing his rubber suit, then scared her shitless and then he kissed her!

You didn't really talk to him after that, he tried to, though.

You had still spend time with eachother though, after that kiss, the two of you had been playing games with Beau in the attic, but you didn't really say anything to him.

He knew you were mad, really.

But he promised you it was all part of the plan.

This morning he had his first "session" with Ben Harmon, he's a psychiatrist.

You were there, in his office, sitting crosslegged in the corner behind Ben.

Tate glanced at you occasionally. 

Then he started talking to Dr. Harmon about sex, of course.

You rolled your eyes at this, Tate had always been one hormonal teenager.

But then, to your suprise he started talking about your rival; Violet Freaking Harmon.

'Don't you wanna know what I do to her?' Tate spoke, leaning closer to the man and licking his lips. 'I lay her down on the bed, and I caress her soft skin, make her purr like a little kitten,...'

Kitten.

That's what he called you when he needed some action. 

You felt uncontrollable anger rushing through your veins and stormed out of the office.

Tate noticed, but he pretended he didn't.

It didn't take long for him to find you, you were at your hiding spot where you used to go with Tate when the two of you needed some privacy, or simply just wanted to be together without the other souls disturbing you.

So you sat in the corner of the attic, some tears escaping your closed eyes every now and then.

'There you are, I was looking for you, baby.' He spoke.

'Spare the nicknames for yuor new lover, Tate.' You hissed.

A frown fell upon his face as he sighed and sat next to you, crosslegged, just like you.

'What's the matter?' 

You scoffed, finally finding the courage to look at him. 'Are you serious? You're hitting on the new girl, hell, you even had the balls to kiss her! And then you start talking about your sexual fantasies about her?! And I'm not even allowed to say anything about it because it was all "part of the plan"?! What's that plan anyway? Is it getting rid of me?!' 

'What? No, kitten, no course not! You know I love you.' He spoke softly, laying a hand on your knee.

You didn't push it away, but you didn't held it either.

Instead you scoffed. 

'They're disturbing our happy time, so I want them gone. I don't want anything to come in between us, that's why I'm making Violet fall for me, so she'll do anything I say. When the time is there, I'll tell her to move away before something bad happens.' 

You didn't reply. You just stared at your knees.

Tate sighed, tightening his grip on your knee a little harder. 'Y/N, you know I love you. I know you do. Ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were going to be mine, and you'd be mine forever. You're my light, the only one I need. And I am still in love with you, so bad. EverytimeI look into your eyes, my heart flutters. Everytime you touch me I get thiq electric shock kind of feeling, everytime I kiss you, I wish we'd never have to break apart again. I love you, and only you, and you know that.'

You swallowed thickly before leaning your head against his shoulder. 'I know.' You said, your voice was barely a whisper. 'I love you so much, I just hate seeing you spend so much time together and have so much fun.'

'But it's all fake, kitten.' Tate said, wrapping a strong arm around you. 'The real fun I have is when I'm with you, and it'll walways be that way.'

You intertwined his fingers with yours. 'I love you, Tate.'

'I know you do, baby, I love you, more than anything.' He turned his head towds yours and your lips meet in a heated kiss.

And you knew he knew he was forgiven.