Kyle Spencer; Say My Name

Okay, quick useful detail; Instead of Zoë, it was you who met Kyle at the party.

It had been three moths since Madison and Zoë helped you bring Kyle back to life.

The three of you had been hiding him in the last empty bedroom.

Ever since he was back alive, sort of, Zoë and Madison kept arguing about who's time it was to be with him.

As if he was some real life sexdoll.

No, to you, he was way more than that.

You wanted to give him some more humanity, learn him how to eat properly and alone, learn him how to walk straight and to talk.

Now, Madison and Zoë were arguing again about him, so you just walked inside with Kyle and locked the door. 

He sat down with crossed legs on the wooden floor.

'Hey, Kyle.' You muttered.

At the sound of your voice he immediatly looked up at you, crawling over to you and wrapping his arms around your legs.

You stroked his hair. 'It's okay.' You said as you went sitting down by him onto the floor. 'Look I got you some food.'

You held up the spoon in front of him and started blowing until it cooled off a little, then he opened his mouth and you slid the spoon into it.

Feeding Kyle was one of the hardest things for you, because you knew how frustrated he'd get 'cause he couldn't eat by himself.

But you were patient.

When Kyle had one of his outbursts again, you didn't reacted like Zoë or Madison, you didn't freak out.

You'd just crawl over to him, wrap him in a hug and calm him down.

But today he was quite calm, patient.

He occasionally grunted in frustration as he took the initiative to eat for himself, but the dropped the spoon.

After he finished eating, you tried to make him spell some words.

You had spend three full nights of making small boards with a picture on it and the word underneath it.

'C'mon Kyle, say food.' You'd said for the nineth time, but he would say anything.

Although he did study the picture.

Zoë and Madison finally gave up the arguing and walked into the room where you two were sat.

'He's not going to speak, Y/N.' Madison rolled her eyes.

'Yes, he will. I know he will.' You said stubborn.

Zoë snorted. 'I bet you fifty bucks he'll say my name as his first word.'

'Deal.' You chuckled, but the silence continued.

The three of you had given up and were now playing board games with him, until suddenly Kyle lifted his head wildly, causing the three of you to give your full attention.

He stared right into your eyes and opened his mouth, for a second nothing came out but then he stuttered: 'Y.... Y/N.'

Madison and Zoë sat there in shock as you smiled happily.

Then you turned your head towards Zoë. 'You owe me fifty bucks.'