Jimmy Darling; It's me or her part 2

It'd been two weeks since you left Jimmy.

Elsa listened to your story and was "utterly shocked", as she had said, so you got your own trailer, far enough away from him.

You'd been doing a great job by avoiding him as well as Maggie, but if you saw her you would give her a look and she would immediatly leave without making eye contact with you.

Every time he saw you he tried to talk to you,  but you would just walk away.

You knew he wan't going to give up, and you secretely didn't wanted him to.

You still loved him.

More than anything. 

You got the main act in the show tonight.

Afterwards, you went back into your trailer.

A part of you was hoping Jimmy would walk in and tell you everything you wanted to hear, another part of you wanted him to obey you and stay away from you.

You heard female crying outside your trailer, and a man's voice raising- it was obviously Jimmy's.

You opened your door to see what was going on.

'No, Maggie! That was a one time mistake! One stupid mistake that cost me everything I live for! And I won't be falling for your tricks again! I love Y/N, no one else can take her place!' He yelled defeated as he pushed a sobbing Maggie away from him.

You decided to speak up. 'Why don't you prove it?'

Jimmy"s head turned towards you in an instant when he heard your voice.

For a small moment he didn't speak. He just stared at you with tears filling his gorgeous eyes.

'I tried. I'm still trying, but you're pushing me away. As if I never mattered.'

His words made your blood boil. 'Don't you dare say you didn't matter to me, Jimmy Darling! You know you do! You made this mess for yourself!'

'Then let me fix it.' He said softly as he took a step closer towards you.

'What?'

'Let. Me. Fix. It.' 

You were at a loss of words. You couldn't give him another chance.

Yes, you could.

No, you couldn't...

'I still love you, more than anything, Y/N.' He said. 'You're my entire world. Before I met you, I had no dreams, no plans. But ever since you came into my life, I want nothing else than to be with you.' He swallowed thickly.

You stared into his eyes, blinking away the tears that were threatening to fall.

'I know we will get out of here one day, when the world sees us for people. And I will build you that farmhouse you've always dreamed of, and we will have little you's running around, we'll get a dog, just like you want. Because it doesn't matter to me, all I want is what you want.'

'Jimmy,...' You spoke softly, your voice only just a whisper.

'I am not going to stand here listening to a rejection again, Y/N.' 

'Fine.' You said. 'Kiss me.'

Jimmy's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. 'What?'

'Kiss me, Jimmy.' You repeated.

He didn't have to think twice about it. 

Without a word he leaned in closer to you, his lips connecting with yours and you felt alive again.

It was as if the entire world around you faded and it was just the two of you.

You broke apart for air, Jimmy burrying his head in the crook of your neck. 'I love you.' He said.

'I love you too.'

REQUESTS? Comment down below!

All I need to know is your name, character and type of imagine (smut, fluff, gore)