Evan Peters; The Interview

Requested by shskankskf 

(sorry wattpad doesn't allow me to tag these days)

Also, if you guys are intrested in fanvideo's about AHS (tons of them are Violate ships, but I have others as well) go check out my youtube channel! I go by the same name like here; Evelien VK

on with the request:

You could definitely say you've reached your goal in life.

You were 23, and an amazing actress.

Ever since you were a toddler you knew you wanted to be an actress, and here you were.

And just like every actor, you had a dream of meeting another famous person who was too out of reach.

Yours was meeting Evan Peters.

But you didn't have much time to drool over him at this moment, because you had to go up in 5, 4, 3, 2,...

'Ladies and gentlemen,' The lady of the talkshow spoke loudly. 'Welcome Y/N Y/L/N!'

You jumped up the stage, still feeling uncomfortable in the expensive, purple glittering dress you were wearing.

High heels weren't your thing, but you had to deal.

You walked over to the woman, kissing her cheek before you sat down on the couch. 

A glass of water was already standing by your chair.

It was a very comfortable chair, but it didn't make you feel any more comfortable.

'So, Y/N, give your fans what they wanna hear. The upcoming movie, give us a spoiler about your character.' The woman spoke friendly.

You glanced at the audience and shifted in your seat. 'Well, uhm... I'm not supposed to say much, but I can tell you that it is going to be a very heartbreaking character. Like, everything in her life goes wrong, up to the point where she feels like it'll never be okay again. That's all i know actually,' You smiled. 'I don't even know who my partner is going to be.'

The interviewer nodded. 'Now, there's been a lot of rumours about getting back together with Y/E/N. (Your ex's name), can you explain more about this.

'Oh, yes I've been following that news as well,' You sipped from your glass. 'But uhm, I have no idea what he's been telling the media, but we are definitely not in touch anymore. I guess we both grew into different directions.' You shrugged. 

The interviewer moved on, noticing it was a little hard to talk about it. 'So tell us, Y/N, what is your real dream? What inspired you to be an actress?'

'It's a funny story actually, I mean I always knew I wanted to be an actress, but when I was around thirteen, something like that, and my first movie just got into the cinemas. Then I had a sleepover with my friends, and we watched reruns of Phil Of The Future, and I remember all my friends being head over heels with the guy that played Phil. But I had a massive crush on Seth Wosmer, played by Evan Peters. So, when American Horror Sory aired in 2011, I immediatly got obsessed with Evan's character, and that goes further with all the seasons, until today, even.' You chuckled at yourself.

The interviewer smiled. 'You've told that story to a hundreds of other interviewers, so we took care of a special suprise for you.' She smiled as the curtains opened again, and to your suprise, the one and only Evan Peters came on stage. 

Not only the audience was screaming and squealing, you were also, probably louder than the entire audience.

He smiled widely as you stood up to greet him, and he wrapped you into a hug while you were basically crying by now. 'Hi, I'm Evan. Nice to meet you, Y/N.'

The rest of the talkshow went by way to fast for yuor liking.

But when you were in your dressing room, still trying to process what happened, there was a knock on your door.

'Come in.' You spoke, in a sing-song voice.

As if your day couldn't get any better, Evan walked inside. 'Hi, I just came to tell you how good you did today.' He said, his voice sounded like the best song you've ever heard.

'Thank you, but my casualty dissapeared when you arrived.' You chuckled.

He smiled. 'Do you have anything to do tonight?' 

'Not really, why do you ask?'

'Maybe you'd want to go out with me?' He asked.

Your eyes lit up. 'I'd love that, let me get my stuff.'