Peter Maximoff; Follow You

Requested by: Kind of a lot of people who wanted a quicksilver one.

This is my first Peter Maximoff Imagine so don't be hard on me please!

Also, while reading this Imagine I recommend listening to the song that inspired me to write this:

You met him exactly five months ago on halloween, when you were trick or treating with your little sister.

You had stand at that door for too long, but finally someone opened the door.

And it had been him.

He had looked at you as if you were God, as if you were the person who built the world on your own.

You had met him again when you were cleaning up your frontyard after a party you had thrown.

He had helped you and afterwards invited you to his room, which was actually a basement.

So here you were, in Pietro Maximoff's basement, but he'd prefer you called him Peter.

So far, you were the only one he told about his special... gift.

You felt honored, really.

You liked hanging out with him in his basement. 

But something wasn't right with you.

Since a couple of weeks you'd started dreaming about him.

Not just dreaming, but it was a dream as if HE was God himself and you were looking at him as if he had built the world on his own.

Your head was a mess, you could not possibly be in love with Pietro, could you?

At this moment you were playing videogames with him, sitting next to eachother on the couch.

It was one of this cold days where nothing could warm you up, so Peter let you wear one of his warmest jackets.

You had won, finally, in the videogame.

He immediatly started a new level, but you couldn't keep your attention on the game.

You stared at him, zoned out for a while.

The way his eyes lit up when he got so into the game, the way he bit his bottomlip when he was concentrated on something.

'Peter, we're friends right?' You asked him.

'Of course?' He replied, which sounded more like a question than it was an answer.

'Can I ask your advice on something?' You asked him.

This gleam in his eyes returned for a moment as he paused the game and turned his body and his full attention towards you. 'Okay.'

'There's this guy I like,' You started and his face fell a little. 'I only noticed I really reallly like him since a while, but I'm freaking out because I'm afraid if I tell him, he might not feel the same way.'

Peter cleared his throat before replying. 'Do you know this guy well?'

'Very well, I guess.' You replied, looking for a hint in his eyes that would tell you he knew you were talking about him, but it was nowhere to be seen.

'If you know him very well, I think you should tell him. If you are friends, what have you got to lose?' 

'He's my best friend.' You hinted.

'I thought we were best friends? That's what you said a few times though.' Pietro frowned.

You kept staring blankly at him, was he trying to convince himself or was he just being stupid?

'Exactly.' You spoke.

It took Pietro a while to understand until his mouth formed into an 'o' shape. 

He stood up and walked backwards towards the wall, tripping over his own feet. 'Oh, you were, uhm... You meant me?'

'Yeah, I did.' You said, looking down at your fumbling fingers.

'I... uh... Well...' He had no idea what he was even saying. 'You.' He pointed at you. 'You... Me? Wait, no, are you kidding?' 

You rolled your eyes. 'Don't make me even feel more embarassed than I already feel.' 

'No, I mean, I... Uhm... I like... I like you too.' 

You giggled at his clumsiness.

'Why didn't you say so?' You smiled, then stood up and walked up to him.

Pietro in shock, took a step back again until his back hit the wall. 'What are you...'

You didn't let him finish his sentence as you grabbed his shoulders, stood on your toes and attached your lips to his.

At first he was too astonished to do anything so he remained still, but then you put more effort in the kiss and he finally gave in.

Without even realizing you had moved, you were sitting on his lap on the couch, still kissing him.

He finally broke apart to gain his breath. 'Wow, we should do that again sometime.' 

You giggled and grabbed his colar pulling him closer towards you. 'How about now?'