Evan Peters; Bad Boy Bully

Requested by this sweetheart; KaiNyeTheScienceGirl

The song above was requested along, and I hadn't heard it before but I gave it a try and it's so perfect for this imagine! Check it out guys!

Your alarm clock set off at 6.30 sharply.

Another day at school. YAY! Note the sarcasm.

You crawled out of bed and took a long, hot shower.

You thought about how it would be if your mom was still here.

She was in jail, along with your father.

There was a time you visited them every day, but that changed into once a month.

So, ever since they decided to go all bonnie and Clyde style and got caught, youlive with my aunt Callie.

She's a little out of it. And by that you mean crazy, loco, insane!

'Goodmorning aunt Callie!' You shout at her, she was in front of the tv, watching a rerun of House M.D.

She waved back at you with a wide smile. 

You quickly ate your cereal, then grabbed your bag and your coat, and headed out.

You wished it took you longer to get to school, even by walking, so you wouldn't have so much spare time in the mornings.

Mornings and lunch at school were the worst.

Here's the reason why; Evan Peters, AKA the devil himself.

You went to middle school together and he made it a literal hell for you.

So, you could imagine how happy you were to go to high school, finally away from that bully.

Unfortunately, he went to the same school as you do, which meant another four years of torture.

Here's the weirdest part of all this; you like him.

Not like him like he could be a friend, like like him.

And you hated yourself for it. There was only one person who knew about it; your best friend Olive.

As you made your way to your locker, Evan walked by along with his friends.

'Hey, Elizabeth!' He called at you, and as soon as you turned around trash had been catapultated at you, the sweet sound of his laughter filling the halls.

Sometimes you'd been daydreaming that he secretely had a crush on you and this was his way of getting your attention.

You shook of those thoughts when Olive walked over. 

'Hello, wonderful Elizabeth.' She greets you.

The two of you held a small conversation until you decided to head to class, but before you could take another step Evan knocked in on you 'accidentally'. 'Oops, guess I didn't see you there! No wonder if no one ever notices you.' He mocked sickly.

You laughed, as fake as you could. 'Oh, Evan, you're always so full of jokes.' 

Then you pushed him away from you and entered class.

'So,...' Olive started. 'There's a party tonight at Emma's house. Please, Eli, you have to come!' She pleaded.

'I don't know, if there are parties, Evan is always involved, I have stuff to do at home and tons of homework...'

'No excuses,' Olive stated. 'You are coming to that party. C'mon Elizabeth, it's friday night, you have the entire weekend to do homework! I'll dress you up and do your make up!' 

You sighed deeply. 'Ugh, fine!' 

'Yesss!' Olive squealed jumping up and down.

Olive was true to her word, she came over around 8 and had one of her dresses with her. It was a shimmering black one, with a deep cleavage and it was too short for your liking.

She didn't allow you to wear anything else, so you sucked it up.

She chose your black heels.

Thankfully enough she didn't made your make up to heavily, just some winged eyeliner, mascara and a dark red lipstick.

Your hair was curled up instead of that straightened version you wore every day to school, and it seemed to have a lot more volume in it.

When you got out of Olive's car you immediatly spotted Evan and a couple of his friends, he was holding a beer in his hand and you swore when you weren't looking straight at him he was staring, but when you did obviously look at him he would laugh and cringe along with his friends.

You rolled your eyes, straightened your back and your dress, and walked inside.

You had a couple of drinks first, and then you and Olive found some mutual friends, guys and girls.

'Let's play spin the bottle!' Emma squealed and you laughed at her excitement.

'I'm down with that.' You heard an all too familiar voice say behind you.

You turned around. 'You're not invited Peters.' You hissed.

'Of course he is! Everyone is invited!' Emma smiled as everyone sat down, Evan across from you.

All of us had a few more drinks and I felt it fill my head.

It was a pleasant, buzzed feeling.

Before you knew it, it was your turn to spin the bottle. 

It landed on Evan. Of course.

'Peters, why do you bully me?' You asked.

His joking face fell. 'None of your bussiness.' He hissed.

'It is my bussiness because it involves me! Now spit it!' You said confidently.

He sighed, then finished his beer before opening another one. 'Fine! Remeber in sixth grade when I was trying to be nice to you?! What did you say to me then?' 

You sighed. 'I told you you were annoying me and to piss off.' You admitted lowly.

'Exactly!' Evan spoke. 'And on Valentine's day, that same year, I made you a beautiful card and you tossed it away because Ricky gave you a big teddy bear?! Then I got jealous!'

'For Christ's Sake, Evan! Ricky is my cousin!' You yelled.

The other's eyes were playing ping pong between the two of you, but you didn't pay attention.

'What about seventh grade?! When I stood at your door and you didn't answer!?'

'Because no one was home! My parents went to jail and I went to live with my aunt!' You shouted aggrivated, where was he going with all of this?  'Answer the goddman question Evan! Why do you bully me?!'

'Because I've been in love with you since the fifth grade! And I never got your attention! And when I started pretending to hate you, then you started noticing me!'

You were at a loss of words. 'You made my life a hell, do you know how it feels when you love someone and that person hates you with every fibre of his body?!' 

Evan oursed his lips together. 'I'm sorry, I really am. Just give me a chance to prove myself,...'

'Shut up Evan!' You hissed.

'Elizab-' 

'I said,' You spoke as you crawled over to him. 'Shut up.' 

He looked down at you as you sat in front of him, then you grabbed his face and smashed your lips on his. 

And he gratefully volunteered.