Kit Walker; All Loves Come In Secrecy (KINKY SMUT)

Requested by RhiannonMemeHiigiins

You'd been stuck in Briarcliff for the past year and a half now, but everything changed when Kit Walker was submitted into the hospital for the mentally insane.

They claimed he was the famous Bloody Face, but you didn't wanted to believe it.

He didn't look like he was a monster.

Kit Walker looked nice, gentle, kind and sweet.

Not to mention he was very attractive.

I didn't take long for him to understand that you actually did believe him.

The two of you had been getting along and had been great friends the first couple of months, but you started to develop feelings for him and decided to tell him.

He took it pretty well, in fact Kit told you he felt the same but were afraid you just loved him like a brother.

From then on, all the two of you did, was sneaking around in secret places inside the asylum to sneak some kisses.

But after a month of this, it just wasn't enough anymore.

The physical attraction you and Kit had towards eachother had no boundaries, and the longer you had to keep it for yourself, the more obvious it became.

Once, during dinner last week, he snuck his hand inside your underwear and brought you so, oh so close, but right at the moment you were about to explode, a nun came along to clean up the tables and he had to pull back.

Since then you were even more frustrated, so now, you and Kit were wandering around the asylum, finding a place where the two of you could finally get to it.

He pushed open the steel door of a room, it seemed like it hadn't been used for a long time.

A laboratory, that's what it looked like, there were a few cabinets filled with empty glass bowls and in the middle of the room there was a steel table. 

You exchanged a glance with Kit before he shut the door as quietly as possible. 'This will do.' He snickered.

And then everything went fast forward, his lips smashed onto yours roughly, as if it was the last kiss he could ever share with someone, and he walked you towards the table.

Your back bumped into the metal of the table harshly by the strength of his kiss, but you didn't mind.

Kit grabbed your waist harshly and lifted you up on the table.

He quickly tried to pull off your gown but you stopped him, then he broke apart from the kiss, studying you questionnally. 

'We better keep on as much clothes as possible in case we get caught.' You explained breathlessly.

Kit nodded shortly as he continued kissing you again for a short while, then he spread your legs and stood between them.

'If you make a sound, I'll punish you.' He mumbled.

'What?' You asked in confusion, you knew what he was talking about of course, but you never really did things like this.

You never expected Kit to be such a person either, but for some reason it turned you on even more.

'Understood?' Kit asked.

You nodded. 

'Say it.'

'I understand.' You spoke softly.

'Good.' He said before tunring you around on the table so your belly and hard breasts were pressed against the freezing steel of the table, you could feel the cold through your plain dress.

Kit slammed into you without any warning and you couldn't help but let out a moan

A hand smacked down on your butt, leaving a stinging sensation and you gasped

'I said no sound' Kit growled and you bit your lip in excitement

He kept slamming into you at a relentless pace but when he felt your walls tightening around him, he slowed down too much for your liking

You turned your head as far as you could to send him a glare

'You don't finish without my permission' Kit growled 'Understood?'

'I understand, Mr Walker' You said and he picked up his pace again

You had clasped a hand around your mouth to keep you from moaning, but the occasional ones slipped out once in a while, and then you'd get this stinging sensation again.

It was incredibly hard for you to not reach your high then and there.

After what seems like forever, but must've been only about five minutes in reality, Kit said; 'Now cum, Y/N.'

And you did, your entire body was trembling, shaking and a soft moan escaped your lips.

Kit was too caught up in releasing himself to spank you another time for that moan you just realeased, and he plopped down on you so the two of you could catch your breath. 

At that exact moment the door opened, you and Kit jumping up immediatly to see sister Jude in the doorway.

'Well, if this isn't an intresting discovery,' She said. 'Walker, put your trousers back on and you both will follow me to my office.'

You knew what was coming next, but it would be worth the punishment.