Chapter Fifteen

I wake up still in the hospital.

"Here." Abigail says handing me a pill

"Thanks." I respond

"We have some news. It's pretty big, so you need to know that this all just happened last night." Kayla says

"Good news?" I ask hopeful

"Not exactly. Abigail saw Cole with Bethany. It was late at night. And they were kissing. Her leg was wrapped around his and guess what? He didn't even acknowledge that Abigail saw them." Kayla tells me

"You have to be kidding. That jackas made out with my old friend and now Bethany? He is going to get it." I yelled

I jump out of the hospital bed and race to his room. I knock on the door and he answers, tired with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Georgia. Glad to see you." He says rubbing his eyes

"Really? Do you even care? Or are you just going to say that you do to make me happy and you just go off and sneak make out sessions with everyone I know?"

"What?" He asks

That was it. I smack his face the same place I did before. That jerk! To think he had the nerve!

"I hate you Cole!" I scream as guards drag me back to my room.

"Miss!" Belle says as I'm plopped on my bed.

"I hate Cole! He kisses my friend, makes me fall into a coma and then kisses my arch enemy! Who does he think he is!" I whine

"Miss, he is the Prince. But he should not treat you in such a way." She patted my hair.

"Tonight! Tonight we will show him what he is missing. And I have the perfect dress!" Belle goes into my closet and pulls out a dress that for sure, will show him everything he was missing.

~~~~~~~~~

I walked in the room just on time. Forks dropped at the sight of me. There was an old couple by the King and Queen. The lady who had fiery red hair was holding down laughter while looking at, I'm guessing, her husband who was also cracking a smile. Other then them, everyone's mouth was dropped open.

Cole's eyes follow me as I make my way to my seat next to Lilliana.

"What the heck are you trying to do? Seduce the country?" She asks

"Nope. Just showing them what their missing." I respond

The dress had a neck collar covered in jewels. It then splint into two parts and came together when it reached my belly button. It had no back and the skirt of it was down to the floor with a full slit on the side exposing my leg. It was the color of the night sky. My smokey eye shadow matched. My hair was pulled up in a conserved bun. I find that to be quite ironic.

Sadly, I couldn't really eat in the dress so I just twirled my fork. Hoping everyone would stare.

After twenty minutes of sipping champagne, I stood up.

"May I be excused Your Majesties?" I ask bending down is such a deep curtsy, my leg was completely exposed.

"Of course." Cole says, "I'll take you to your room." He wipes his hands on his pants and I take his arm.

As we leave, I hear the red head lady giggle. I ignored, what did she have against me?

"You look really pretty." He squeaks out.

"Glad you noticed. Still going to run off with another selected?" I ask letting go of his arm and walking ahead.

He takes a minute to process what I said and the yelled, "Wait up!" I raised my arm and flicked my wrist to acknowledge him.

He races up and pulls me into a nook in the wall. "Please I explained Hannah and don't be mad at me for what happened with Bethany. I was mourning for you. I didn't know if you were coming back."

"Let's hope you don't mourn a lot." I say swaying my hips as I made my way to my room.

"Georgia!" Cole called.

Finally, he caught up to me and pinned me against the wall. "Georgia, I've only known you for a month and a half but I'm serious when I say that you have my heart. I like you so much, I can't even explain the feeling." He kisses me hard. My fingers brush through his cropped hair as his rest on my hip. He keeps kissing me but holds me up so I was dangling off the ground, my lips still in contact with his. He opens my bedroom door and sets me down so I can stand.

"You're still not forgiven." I say with a sly grin on my face.

He tries to step in but I shut the door in his face. Well, I consider that as successful. He definitely noticed me.