What happens after? Extra chapter

The new generation of Schreave's

I look with a smile in my eye at the new prince, Hunter. His dark hair like mine gleamed. His blue eyes like Cole's grew bright with excitement.

Hunter has had spunk and a sense for adventure since the day he was born. At five he was running around the fields. At ten he was with the guards in the woods, just to see what was out there. Now at the age of 16, we finally allowed him to go to the neighboring city for the first time.

He was so excited and I was too. But mainly to get him out of the way while I give birth to the next Prince and Princess. Brendan and Brooklyn were born about an hour ago, two minutes apart. They both have the same green eyes as I do but they have different colored hair. Brendan's is a blonde while Brooklyn's is a light brown.

Although I'm sure having three kids will be exhausting, I'm sure I'll have the time of my life.

What is happening with the kingdom and its allies

Cole and I have taken on the job of King and Queen pretty well. Very well considering I became pregnant with Hunter sometime on our honeymoon. Their has been no trouble with any rebels in our country but troubles with Italy have risen.

Queen America was the last connection we had with them and lately there has only been tension. Ever since the loss of their baby Princess when she was 3, they haven't gotten along with almost any countries.

What Cole and Georgia act like                               married

"Georgia?" Cole's voice calls out.

"My dear you look like a puppy." He laughs before giving me the gentlest kiss.

"Just thinking" I reply smirking. It's hard to stop all the constant flirting even with 34 other girls not here.

"About...what?" Cole's eyes travel up and down my body and then his mouth breaks into a sly grin.

"About how funny you'd look in a clown suit." I break out in laughter at the random thought.

"Oh come on Georgia!" He whines, "Any flirty thing you make into a joke." Chuckles follow his comment.

"And any regular moment you turn into a flirt!" I giggle.

"Some things never change." He smiles.

"No they won't." I give him that look. The one where the other person will understand without any words. And I am sure that he most definitely agrees.