Chapter 20: The Consequences of Life

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Konohagakure- Training Grounds

Hikari watched curiously at the two figures in the distance. There was one figure balancing clumsily on the water while the other was sitting down and watching. 

Hikari shook her head amusingly at her brother as he sunk into the river. 

Her sensei didn't have much control as he bursted out laughing at the blonde ninja's failure.

"You can't do it right at all." He commented.

"Shut up!" Naruto shouted in irritation. "There's no point in wearing clothes here."

With that he tossed off his bright orange jumpsuit and ninja sandals until he was left in his trunks. 

"Hey. Try molding some Chakra again." Jiraiya stated.

"Again?"

"Just do it." Jiraiya stated with irritation. 'If only he wasn't so headstrong. It must be a trait that all Namikaze's have.' Jiraiya thought, thinking back to Naruto's father and sister who shared those same traits.

Hikari watched in amazement as Naruto focused on molding chakra again and a strange seal appeared on his stomach. 

'Was that the nine tails seal?' She wondered.

Before she could get another closer look, her sensei got up and crouched in front of Naruto examining the seal. Jiraiya placed his hand on Naruto's stomach and rubbed it carefully causing Naruto to giggle.

"Old man, that tickles!" He shouted in between laughs.

"Oh sorry!" Jiraiya apologized, but Hikari saw right through it. 

He stood up, his hand by his side before cracking his knuckles. He made Naruto put his hands up before slamming his fingers into the seal.

"Gogyo Kaiin!" He shouted.

From the distance, the blonde anbu winced at how painful it must have been for Naruto. Although she knew the intentions behind it, she wasn't a fan of the method. She watched as Naruto began coughing. He clutched his stomach, demanding to know why Jiraiya just did that.

"I just hit some points in your body that relax you." Jiraiya lied easily. "Try and walk on the water again."

Naruto lazily got up and made his way over to the water. He placed one foot in the water, preparing to fall in, but found himself standing.

"I don't know why, but it's working!" He shouted happily.

Hikari watched as Naruto began getting distracted by his newfound technique and used this time to appear next to Jiraiya who didn't even bat an eye in her direction. Not only did he already sense her chakra presence, but he knew damn well that she would be keeping an eye on Naruto.

"The Nine-Tails seal huh?" She asked quietly, while keeping her eyes locked on Naruto.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if you could see it from far away but it had two Four Season Seals on it."

"So the Eight Astronomical Sealing System?" She corrected.

A proud smile made its way onto Jiraiya's face as he lightly patted her on the head, much to her annoyance. "Good job. A plus for remembering."

"But that's not it is it?" Hikari asked, knowing that Jiraiya's earlier actions weren't for that seal.

"No, it was stopped with a Five Element Seal which is the reason for Naruto's lack of chakra control."