Chapter 5: The Sadist Known As Ibiki

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Konohagakure- First Examination Room

'You have my permission to attend the Chunin Exams, pretending to be one of the proctors.' Those words rang through Hikari's head as she walked into the room, that was currently empty of all students, only the other proctors.

"Ah Namikaze Hikari, there you are. You will act as one of the students taking the written exam. Your IQ is well above 200, so answering the questions will prove to be no difficulty." Morino Ibiki stated, looking at her square in the eye.

Hikari nodded, but did not do anything else as she continued listening to her instructions. What she really wanted was all this to be over with so the students would come in and she can see her brother and how much he grew over the years. 

"Okay, let's go and call the students in." Ibiki stated.

As the proctors all stepped outside, they noticed that as they got closer to the room where all the Genin were, the voices got louder and louder, almost as if they were shouting in the room.

Hikari turned to look at Ibiki from the corner of her eyes, she saw him getting more and more impatient from the loud noises. Hikari had only worked with him once when she was younger and that was only because her mother was on a mission and her father was too busy to look after her so Ibiki was the only "reasonable babysitter" he could find during the short time.

'Reasonable my ass.' Hikari thought back to when Ibiki had babysat her.

She was only 4 at the time, but she already knew that the man in front of her was to not be messed with.

"So you're The 4th's kid huh?" Ibiki asked

Not exactly knowing what the man meant, Hikari just nodded. 

"Come on, I have some work to do." He quickly turned on his heels and walked out of the room, not even looking back to see if the young blonde would follow. He just expected her to.

"Ibiki-san, where are we going?" She asked curiously as they went into an unfamiliar building.

"Our base located in the Konohagakure Intelligence Division." Ibiki stated emotionlessly, once again, not even bothering to look at her while he talked.

Hikari didn't say anything else after that. She had already knew that he was not a people person and if Hikari wasn't the 4th's kid, she would have probably been long gone by now.

She didn't like people giving her special privileges and advantages over others just because she was the daughter of Yondaime Hokage, but times like this, she was more than happy to receive them.

The two turned sharply around the corner, reaching a dead end. Hikari could make out the shadow of a door in the dark hallway and that was exactly where they headed.

"Ibiki, there you are." Greeted a fairly tall shinobi.

Hikari peered at him with her brilliant blue eyes as his own dark coal eyes met hers. His dark brown hair was spiked up and he wore the standard Konoha shinobi clothes. 

"Whose this?" The unknown man questioned.

"This here is the 4th's kid, Namikaze Hikari." Ibiki stated

"I see. I can see the resemblance." The man stated.

Ibiki subconsciously looked down at the young girl. He hadn't realized that until Shinobu pointed it out. He stared at the child and noticed that she had the same matching light blonde hair as her father and her eyes were the exact replica of the 4th's. It was so close that it seemed almost as if he took his eyes out and implanted it in her own.