Chapter 4: Namikaze vs Hatake

✩Little Brothers Are Sacred✩

Location: Konohagakure- Training Grounds

"Hikari meet your opponent, Hatake Kakashi." Sarutobi Hiruzen stated.

Hikari turned and evaluated the man standing in front of her. He was about 7 years her senior and had white hair with gray tints. Since he wasn't that old she suspected that that it was his natural hair, yet at the same time, his hair defied gravity, making her wonder how natural it really was. His coal black eyes connected with her own sky blue eyes. 

Based on her blonde hair, blue eyes, and the same determination, he could easily assume that she was the daughter of his previous sensei and also the sister of his blond student. 

"Ah, it's an honor to be fighting the Copy Ninja Kakashi." Hikari remarked, as she remembered who he was.

"Ah so you have heard of me?" Kakashi asked cooly.

"Well who hasn't heard of the ninja who has copied over a thousand jutsus." She stated.

"Well, you're quite a legend too, aren't you?" Kakashi stated back, making Hikari raise her thin eyebrow.

"Well you are the daughter of Yondaime Hokage, a skilled prodigy as well." Kakashi commented.

Hikari had nothing to say to that, but luckily the 3rd interrupted their conversation.

"Okay, seems like you two know each other. Well, shall we begin our test?" Though he phrased it as a question, Hikari, Kakashi, and Jiraiya all knew that it was a command.

Hikari and Kakashi nodded in unison as they leaped 10 feet away from each other. Jiraiya and Hiruzen chose to sit on a tall tree about 20 feet from the fight. A place where they could still observe the fight, but wouldn't get caught in it. 

"You may begin!" Sandaime Hokage announced.

Hikari and Kakashi didn't move, as they stood there staring at each other.

"Ladies first." Kakashi stated with a small smirk that was hardly visible underneath his mask.

Hikari didn't speak, only continued staring at him. She had a policy to never attack first unless trying to ambush. She preferred to observe her opponent's attacks and formation first before attacking. That way she would be able to plan her attacks out step by step. 

After a few more seconds of staring at each other, Kakashi sighed.

'Obviously she is not going to make any moves until I do.' He thought.

He reached into his weapon pouch and pulled out a couple of kunais and through them at her with such precision and power.

She dodged all 3 of them as the 4th one came last. She noticed a small tag on it and immediately realized what it was. She reached into her weapon pouch, pulling out her own kunai with a tag and through it back quickly at the kunai. The kunais touched and exploded, but neither explosion hit Kakashi nor Hikari. 

'She noticed that huh?' Kakashi thought, but his eyes never once left Hikari's. One of the main rules of being a shinobi is to never turn your back on your enemy.

He ran quickly at her with such speed that it was almost invisible to the ordinary human eye. Unfortunately for him this was the daughter of the legendary Konoha's Yellow Flash, and just like her father, she is faster than the speed of light. 

As he ran towards her, and threw out his fist, she quickly caught it. She felt her hand slightly burn as she quickly punched his face, hard. He flew back a couple of feet, but quickly focused chakra in his feet, as he caught himself on the ground to prevent himself from flying backwards. He wiped off the dripping blood from his mouth as he observed her.